Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    How many days?
    Before or after the next fan rewards?
    weeks?

Tap 2018, they will have it fixed by then
  • Options
    dirtball11dirtball11 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Tap 2018, they will have it fixed by then

They fixed endorsements realll quick once it went viral. I'd imagine it would be a week or so.

ps.. you my boy blue!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    OP why not think before you post.
  • Options
    dirtball11dirtball11 Registered Users 21 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    OP why not think before you post.

While I"m all for this, and in fact I thought about saying that many times to people posting glitches on here, I also feel people should know before spending hundreds of bucks for a prime player or 2 when they can do this nonsense for full legend. IF Glu was pro-active and monitored the game for anomalies and ban folks, than this is a different story. Since they don't, and clearly aren't exactly on top of this stuff, than lets all reap the rewards.

Just don't charge people 100 bucks for it. Thats absurd.
  • Options
    SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    dirtball11 wrote: »
    While I"m all for this, and in fact I thought about saying that many times to people posting glitches on here, I also feel people should know before spending hundreds of bucks for a prime player or 2 when they can do this nonsense for full legend. IF Glu was pro-active and monitored the game for anomalies and ban folks, than this is a different story. Since they don't, and clearly aren't exactly on top of this stuff, than lets all reap the rewards.

Just don't charge people 100 bucks for it. Thats absurd.

i guess the pattern is a new glitch with every new feature. Anyone know the new glitch for the extra club points and bonus franchise games? Or not yet? Lol...
  • Options
    i guess the pattern is a new glitch with every new feature. Anyone know the new glitch for the extra club points and bonus franchise games? Or not yet? Lol...

Give me a day or two
  • Options
    How many days?
    Before or after the next fan rewards?
    weeks?
    Someone erased my post.......lol , so they see it, let's see how long it takes
  • Options
    Someone erased my post.......lol , so they see it, let's see how long it takes

Well, his inbox was full so no one could message him. This way at least it reached him.
  • Options
    Before fan rewards didn't happen I guess. Android users are allowed to still get legends and have 200+ streaks if they play with full legends!
  • Options
    MccutchmynutsMccutchmynuts Registered Users 5 Posts
    May already be patched. No longer works for me