Glitch

IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
I like how people expose the glitch after they have utilized it and during a period when others can't ..basically saying let me get the most I can out of it and then expose it so others can't.

I could care less about people using glitches or cheats in this game as it has gone downhill fast. Just find it funny about the timing....

PS full disclosure, I knew of the glitch during the weekend
Prev1

Comments

• dirtball11dirtball11 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I like how people expose the glitch after they have utilized it and during a period when others can't ..basically saying let me get the most I can out of it and then expose it so others can't.

I could care less about people using glitches or cheats in this game as it has gone downhill fast. Just find it funny about the timing....

PS full disclosure, I knew of the glitch during the weekend

So did we. And others. I'm confused as to how it is beneficial? If Glu wasn't stoooopid than it would actually be VERY detrimental for anyone to report a glitch. But, be as it may that they are stoooooppid, I have no faith they will police their own game.
  • BigWillieBigWillie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Dirtball - did you know about the multiple Tier6 collection as well?
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    How would it be beneficial to report the glitch after utilizing it to the point where it doesn't benefit that person anymore? Is that what you are asking??
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    For some if you get promoted you'll get a fan rewards so you can start the glitch before the weekend!
  • BigWillieBigWillie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fan rewards show up when you get promoted?
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    BigWillie wrote: »
    Fan rewards show up when you get promoted?

I think it's when you get promoted past advanced and past veteran. I'm not sure though but yes it has appeared for some. Test with a team you don't really use.
  • 2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    It have a hunch that the "Tap Informant" and others who have reported glitches have already loaded up their team on legends and now are reporting the glitch so others can't catch up. Given the offensive price of gold, why would you ever report this stuff?

I am also pretty sure that "Tap Informant" had the living $hit beat out of him consistently in elementary school.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I think the informant on all issues is a regular player on a top club and is a mole. everyone interrogate their club members.
  • Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    It have a hunch that the "Tap Informant" and others who have reported glitches have already loaded up their team on legends and now are reporting the glitch so others can't catch up. Given the offensive price of gold, why would you ever report this stuff?

I am also pretty sure that "Tap Informant" had the living $hit beat out of him consistently in elementary school.
    Cool story bro
    tbatti wrote: »
    I think the informant on all issues is a regular player on a top club and is a mole. everyone interrogate their club members.

Lol just shut up, dumbest thing I've read today.......interrogate your players lol
    I'll tell you what club I'm in if u want to know, I really don't care
  • 2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'll tell you what club I'm in if u want to know, I really don't care

What Club are you from?
    What Club are you from?

I'm in Explorers Club........come beat us if u can

Definitely agree with the first paragraph...what I also love is the fact the people use different screen names on here than in the game (not accusing anyone in particular as I haven't tried to challenge a specific person in a long time)
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Definitely agree with the first paragraph...what I also love is the fact the people use different screen names on here than in the game (not accusing anyone in particular as I haven't tried to challenge a specific person in a long time)

Never understood the whole "2 name" thing. Is it cowardice or is there a good reason?
    I understand some cases, for exampl 2015Seahwaks....that was his name last year
    Also people that have multiple teams
    Really plz message me then.
    I'm in Explorers Club........come beat us if u can

Hmm how many people have been in explorers...
    Hmm how many people have been in explorers...

Not many.... under 30 maybe even under 25 for 5 months of being a club. But he may just be playing with me. no worries. I'm ok. lol
    tbatti wrote: »
    Let's go then
    Let's go then

:) let's chat via game or our club private chat
  • marlinsmaniac20marlinsmaniac20 Banned Users 10 Posts
    is there a way to perform this glitch quicker? It takes my stadium for ever to accumulate the gold. It takes about 5 seconds per 100 gold.
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    If i use this glitch, can i also have refund in the meanwhile.
  • KrazerKrazer Registered Users 3 Posts
    I may be very naive, but what glitch are guys even talking About? I'm clueless. Is there a place to see the active Ones?
  • JoliciousJolicious Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Before anyone questionsmy post count, it's at 1 (well, 2 now, I guess) because I just found this forum. I have some catching up to do! I didn't know that there are prime players, legend players, any of that!
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Jolicious wrote: »
    Before anyone questionsmy post count, it's at 1 (well, 2 now, I guess) because I just found this forum. I have some catching up to do! I didn't know that there are prime players, legend players, any of that!

All you need to know is...you are CRAZY if you give Glu any money.
  • JoliciousJolicious Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    All you need to know is...you are CRAZY if you give Glu any money.

Can you hook me up with some advice please? I have an Android phone
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    My advice is to go into app settings. Find the Taps app. Click the delete button. Move on with your life.
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Jolicious wrote: »
    Glitch this / Root that / Code these...
    Y'all are WAY quicker than I. Any time I hear about a glitch or loophole is after it's been fixed lol. Will anyone PLEASE help an Android boy out with a glitch or three?

Openly asking for info like this will get you booted off the board if you're not careful. Have seen many a member come and go because GLU doesn't like this.