Proscouts

Comments

• DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    ere are people cheating... Its not Scotty, but there are teams becoming legends overnight.... I have been playing 13 weeks....my first legend was rich aurillia this weekend.... I have played a ton and used fan rewards to get primes(spend lots of my own cash).. but this was my first legend....legend boxes are pricy.. I spent 26k and no Nolan ryan... how much I am suppose to keep spending in order to get him.... if people work together and scam leagues and make gold... that's cheating too!

Yup not scotty. That's why he went from all prime to all legends overnight when the first legend boxes came out. Think what you want to think. I wasn't born yesterday. I'm the same rank as him. Play him all day on Thursdays.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Yup not scotty. That's why he went from all prime to all legends overnight when the first legend boxes came out. Think what you want to think. I wasn't born yesterday. I'm the same rank as him. Play him all day on Thursdays.

Whats your teams name?
  • 2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    there are people cheating... Its not Scotty, but there are teams becoming legends overnight.... I have been playing 13 weeks....my first legend was rich aurillia this weekend.... I have played a ton and used fan rewards to get primes(spend lots of my own cash).. but this was my first legend....legend boxes are pricy.. I spent 26k and no Nolan ryan... how much I am suppose to keep spending in order to get him.... if people work together and scam leagues and make gold... that's cheating too!

This is absoutely the truth. I went from a top team to not being able to compete in the gold leagues, overnight. Just wish I knew what these guys were doing. . .
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    A lot of clubs to get used to it. Lou is not going to do anything. Don't waste your time complaining. You're wasting your time and energy. Either try to get the people doing it onto your team, or do what you can to get an invite. Unfortunately I've done either and we always get beat out by such clubs.
  • cheeseheaf1cheeseheaf1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't know why you have so much trouble with a guy spending his own money on a game. Some people are in a position were they can drop a thousand dollars on a game to get good players. It's funny how offended you're getting by someone coming out and saying it. Just calm down and think rationally, sure some people are getting these legends through hacking but not everyone does.
    You can save that excuse about owning an iPhone and that you can't cheat with an iPhone. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone or Android, there is ways of cheating. I've done a little of research. Sure there is no jailbreak for the new ios version yet. There is many YouTube videos about how to jailbreak an older ios version. You could have an older version ios and doing the same thing as some android users.
    The people vouching for you bs, save it for someone else. I have played you many times. You dont go from all prime to an all legends team overnight when the legend boxes first came out.
    I can smell bs from a mile away.
    So with that being said, good luck the rest of the way. Keep getting new legends with your older version of ios or have someone get you all the legends with theirs. I wasn't born yesterday.

You might want to check your diaper. Probably dirtied it again. That's the source of that BS you smelling. You have obviously put lots more thought into all this than I ever would have. Sorry I'm not a you tube person, so I cant tell you whats on that ****. You have obviously spent time on their searching for way's to cheat. I could be wrong but I do think the whole source of the hacking that has been discussed has been Android phones and rooting and hacking them. I haven't heard any discussions about iPhone's being the ones with the problem.

You are right that I did go from all prime players to having some legends overnight. Many people did. They did come out with something called legend mystery boxes. If you pulled Wade Boggs from the first one then I think it was Reggie Jackson that became immediately available next in those same legend mystery boxes. If you pulled Reggie Jackson, then coincidentally after that another legend would become available and so on down the line. After those expired pitchers starting with Nolan Ryan appeared. Then after pulling him you could get Hershiser and again so on down the line. Also they did have fan rewards that featured legends starting first with Brett Boone. Maybe you remember that. It cost 30k to get him. Then since yes its true I did have all the primes I got a legend of sorts with the bonus tiers for 50k. Then after you hit 50k which is pretty simple to do while opening those mystery boxes you start over again and can get yet another legend offered for 30k again. Then so on down the line.

I have asked you two different times what your teams name was, since you evidently get so lucky as to play me all the time. Like I stated their is a team name Dilligaf,I suppose that's your team, but can't say I have ever been so lucky as to draw you in a match-up. Continue to doubt. Myself and most the community pretty much don't take the ramblings of a disgruntled person whom has been a member here for what a max of 10 day's now?
    I don't know why you have so much trouble with a guy spending his own money on a game. Some people are in a position were they can drop a thousand dollars on a game to get good players. It's funny how offended you're getting by someone coming out and saying it. Just calm down and think rationally, sure some people are getting these legends through hacking but not everyone does.

Disgruntled and angry folks like dilladorkus don't think rationally or care to hear it. Maybe his life just sucks, maybe he spent too much on legend boxes and failed and is angry his money that he spent went for naught. Maybe he can't afford what others can. I don't think it really matters.

I am guessing he has not been on other different apps before.The spending on here is actually pretty small in comparison. Topps Bunt and Clash of Clans are prime examples. In Topps Bunt it is $2k worth of coins to be on their Daimond VIP. That's a month. I'm thinking he will just say everyone they are all hacks as well. No one anywhere possibly could spend money of any game/app at all.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    You might want to check your diaper. Probably dirtied it again. That's the source of that BS you smelling. You have obviously put lots more thought into all this than I ever would have. Sorry I'm not a you tube person, so I cant tell you whats on that ****. You have obviously spent time on their searching for way's to cheat. I could be wrong but I do think the whole source of the hacking that has been discussed has been Android phones and rooting and hacking them. I haven't heard any discussions about iPhone's being the ones with the problem.

You are right that I did go from all prime players to having some legends overnight. Many people did. They did come out with something called legend mystery boxes. If you pulled Wade Boggs from the first one then I think it was Reggie Jackson that became immediately available next in those same legend mystery boxes. If you pulled Reggie Jackson, then coincidentally after that another legend would become available and so on down the line. After those expired pitchers starting with Nolan Ryan appeared. Then after pulling him you could get Hershiser and again so on down the line. Also they did have fan rewards that featured legends starting first with Brett Boone. Maybe you remember that. It cost 30k to get him. Then since yes its true I did have all the primes I got a legend of sorts with the bonus tiers for 50k. Then after you hit 50k which is pretty simple to do while opening those mystery boxes you start over again and can get yet another legend offered for 30k again. Then so on down the line.

I have asked you two different times what your teams name was, since you evidently get so lucky as to play me all the time. Like I stated their is a team name Dilligaf,I suppose that's your team, but can't say I have ever been so lucky as to draw you in a match-up. Continue to doubt. Myself and most the community pretty much don't take the ramblings of a disgruntled person whom has been a member here for what a max of 10 day's now?

So how much gold did you spend to get Bernie Williams, Albert Belle, Ted Williams, Jim Rice? Do shed some light :) That would cost in the thousands literally to get all of those with the amount of gold spent on boxes or fan rewards and I mean thousands of $$$...
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    What's the stat line on those guys ? Scotty sent you a PM
  • SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    There are cheaters out there. Scotty isn't one. I've been on his clubs a ton. He's not one of the dbags that are out there.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    There are cheaters out there. Scotty isn't one. I've been on his clubs a ton. He's not one of the dbags that are out there.

He may not be a cheater - agreed. But to have EVERY hitter - he must be one of the few to legitly spend thousands of $$....
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    He may not be a cheater - agreed. But to have EVERY hitter - he must be one of the few to legitly spend thousands of $$....

It is still weird to me to see a team with full of legend players at this time frame. We all know glu put lengend player in fan reward two weeks ago. It is the same feeling as my first time seeing a team in goat division after two weeks the game published.
    All legends team but only HOF rank. Lmfao cool story. I totally believe he paid real money to make that team in a week. What a joke. No wonder you can score 9 million points in an hour on Tuesday
  • Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    All legends team but only HOF rank. Lmfao cool story. I totally believe he paid real money to make that team in a week. What a joke. No wonder you can score 9 million points in an hour on Tuesday

Are you jealous that scotty can also buy your team my whole club is legit I pay thousands out of my own pocket cause I can afford your just mad cause you don't make enough money to build your team
  • cheeseheaf1cheeseheaf1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Bump. Lol lets see what happens...
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Are you jealous that scotty can also buy your team my whole club is legit I pay thousands out of my own pocket cause I can afford your just mad cause you don't make enough money to build your team

What do you do for a living?
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts

I don't want to name the names but I think yo already know who got caught last week.
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    I don't want to name the names but I think yo already know who got caught last week.

No way he has an iPhone. Lmfao

Sadly your information and sources are wrong.
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    At least he put all scrubs in so it's an easy win and a great streak builder. Thanks. Very clever though so no one knows what club hes in or what his team nane was. So you spend thousands huh???

Not you but your club mate. Or should I say ex club mate who says the club is legit and spends thousands out of his pocket on this game.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts

Ya because you have more stories to tell us.
    Not you but your club mate. Or should I say ex club mate who says the club is legit and spends thousands out of his pocket on this game.

Oh, your talking about Bloom? The guy that made the comment?
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Hey bloom and Scotty can you stop playing g gold leagues so I can win sometimes...
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Hey bloom and Scotty can you stop playing g gold leagues so I can win sometimes...

"Stop throwing games intentionally"
    I think it is what you want to say.

Many people already know it. We heard too many boring excuses so you better save your words.
    Scotty and bloom cheating gold leagues??? No way, not them. Their teams and clubs are legit. Lmfao
    dixon6 wrote: »

Yes I play in them all the time, Bloom does mostly monday's but depends on boredom with teams we face daily. Whats your teams name?
    "Stop throwing games intentionally"
    I think it is what you want to say.

I don't throw games to Bloom! He is a big boy, and has his own gold he can fight it out. When we end up together in a league, its because we don't communicate and get there by accident. I see clubs with 2 or 3 teams in leagues all the time. With exception of the Robots/Salty Seamen eaters or people with 2 teams that enter into a league then they are not thrown one way or another. I see Locdeez and one of the members of his club in the same league all the time, never once have I seen them throw a league. But I guess they must because of they are in the same club.
    Many people already know it. We heard too many boring excuses so you better save your words.

Well please enlighten me what people evidently already know. Because all I know is people make assumptions, and well we all know what that means.