Proscouts

124Next

Comments

• dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    "Stop throwing games intentionally"
    I think it is what you want to say.

I honestly haven't seen them throwing games. All three of us are usually tied for first each beating each other.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    And that's when I'm against both of them, it's not that often. I just said that because they're hard to beat sometimes even with boosts.
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well please enlighten me what people evidently already know. Because all I know is people make assumptions, and well we all know what that means.

But assumptions seldom comes from nothing. I have my source and evidence which clearly says who is really doing what.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    But assumptions seldom comes from nothing. I have my source and evidence which clearly says who is really doing what.

Your first assumption of me throwing games was incorrect.So please share your evidence (don't have to divulge your sources) unless you want to. I would like to know what I am CLEARLY doing! I am sure the community would as well!
    Your first assumption of me throwing games was incorrect.So please share your evidence (don't have to divulge your sources) unless you want to. I would like to know what I am CLEARLY doing! I am sure the community would as well!

I think you understand the meaning of below picture. Leader board is nearly empty which means your team is in another world.
    scott.png

Can you explain to all the community people why you were in jail last week or the week before last week?
  • RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I think you understand the meaning of below picture. Leader board is nearly empty which means your team is in another world.
    scott.png

Can you explain to all the community people why you were in jail last week or the week before last week?

Glu will flag anyone that has over a certain amount of gold until they look into why they have that much gold. It doesn't necessarily mean it was obtained through cheating, though it very well could be.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    scott.png

You don't have any hits? Are you in jail?
    RedSocks86 wrote: »
    Glu will flag anyone that has over a certain amount of gold until they look into why they have that much gold. It doesn't necessarily mean it was obtained through cheating, though it very well could be.

You sir, know the game well. I was flagged after last Monday's league games because I hit the threshold and got triggered for having too much gold. It's **** that you have methods out there to accumulate gold. Gold leagues and now HR Derby, then flag people once they obtain too much. But it did give Glu a great opportunity to look at my account. See how much money I spent, the legends on my team and how much gold I should have on hand. To much everyone's dismay I was unflagged and able to continue to play. So thank you Glu and thank you Redtrunk for getting me back so swiftly and confirming for me what I have been saying all along. I paid for my team!
  • RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    You sir, know the game well. I was flagged after last Monday's league games because I hit the threshold and got triggered for having too much gold. It's **** that you have methods out there to accumulate gold. Gold leagues and now HR Derby, then flag people once they obtain too much. But it did give Glu a great opportunity to look at my account. See how much money I spent, the legends on my team and how much gold I should have on hand. To much everyone's dismay I was unflagged and able to continue to play. So thank you Glu and thank you Redtrunk for getting me back so swiftly and confirming for me what I have been saying all along. I paid for my team!

I've been around awhile lol. I too would pile up gold from leagues and Redtrunks informed me to keep it reasonable only for flagging reasons. It sucks but we gotta tread carefully apparently.
  • FtwFtw Registered Users 6 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Glu, you need to fix this whole script writing cheating sh it. I, and I'm sure many others, am done with this. Countless clubs now do it and you just can't win unless you do it or fork up thousands upon thousands of dollars each weekend. Now if any fool from Proscouts (like the delusional people in Robots) tries to deny that they cheat, then kiss my a$$. I've been in your club before and I know it's true. Getting sick and tired of people in my club spending lots and lots of REAL money, only for cheaters who spend jack sh it to come along.

Btw, I'm not gonna fight with anyone who tries to argue because more than likely it will be some moron saying that "the game is server side", "nobody can cheat", blah blah blah. I know it, you know it, Glu knows it, and it needs to stop.

Everyone "cheats" in this game. If your the leader of a club and you allow your guys to spend thousands and thousands of dollars instead of telling them all the many holes is Glu's horrible product then your the moron.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts

Rasin has showed his evidence and please share your evidence if you can.
    What is the threshold of the amount of gold?
    How about the proof of the conversation between you and redtrunk?
    How much money you spend for building up legend team?
    I am sure the community would like to know the detail as well.
  • FtwFtw Registered Users 6 Posts
    wiski wrote: »
    With the Android glitch it costs $20 to build an all legend team. Then Glu put out the HR Derby now you can have every legend for free, and in 1 weekend event.

Thanks for writing such horrible code and not spending any time testing your product Glu. You're the best.
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts

So redtrunk has enough time to look at your account in detail and get you out of jail but he doesn't have enough time to give people their rewards they deserve from almost 3 weeks ago? Good job redtrunk. You and glu are all idiots!!!
    wiski wrote: »
    Rasin has showed his evidence and please share your evidence if you can.
    What is the threshold of the amount of gold?
    How about the proof of the conversation between you and redtrunk?
    I am sure the community would like to know the detail as well.

I will leave the threshold for Glu or Redtrunk to disclose if they wish to do so. I will be more than happy to provide a picture of the conversation I sent to Redtrunk and his response. No clue how to post pictures on here so Rasin or someone would have to inform me. My total spent is in excess of $3500. I am sure only half the community really gives a **** about this. Those would be the trolls who think everyone has hacked and no one has spent any money. Even after I post the conversation it still isn't going to matter. That same half of the community will feed off of it and come up with more reasons why the team I built isn't legitimate.
    I will leave the threshold for Glu or Redtrunk to disclose if they wish to do so. I will be more than happy to provide a picture of the conversation I sent to Redtrunk and his response. No clue how to post pictures on here so Rasin or someone would have to inform me. My total spent is in excess of $3500. I am sure only half the community really gives a **** about this. Those would be the trolls who think everyone has hacked and no one has spent any money. Even after I post the conversation it still isn't going to matter. That same half of the community will feed off of it and come up with more reasons why the team I built isn't legitimate.

It is a misunderstanding and you don't have to show any proof.
    I thought you were doing something but seems not so I apologize for making noises.
    BTW, case closed
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Sure was nice facing a ProScouts team at my Star Level. Just to be greatly overmatched on a 1 win streak.... I guess no streaks are "Safe."
  • VanniatorVanniator Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    So how much gold did you spend to get Bernie Williams, Albert Belle, Ted Williams, Jim Rice? Do shed some light :) That would cost in the thousands literally to get all of those with the amount of gold spent on boxes or fan rewards and I mean thousands of $$$...

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY YOU MOTHER****ER!! Scotty & his boy Mr Natural also Doctor Super are the biggest ****en cheaters on earth!!! I just left there club!! Both of these *******s got rich of the endorsement glitch!!!! Both these ****ers taught me how to use it and I did! It got patched shortly after and that's that!!! Both of these lying pieces of ****s are cheaters and have Master Degrees in ********ting....
  • bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    I'm in a bracket with these dicks. Didn't play all week but are killing the wknd events. We worked for accolades going into the wknd only to have them nullified by teams that don't need em.

I really hope glu realizes this doesn't make me want to spend to compete lol. It has the opposite effect actually. So instead of looking for my credit card....I'm looking for hacks.
  • Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Time for the popcorn
  • Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    What do you do for a living?
    Ask yo mom she can explain
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Sure was nice facing a ProScouts team at my Star Level. Just to be greatly overmatched on a 1 win streak.... I guess no streaks are "Safe."

I hit a Proscouts team in one of my first games. An all legend team with full upgrades at the Star level.
  • Lt808crewLt808crew Registered Users 8 Posts
    That's funny I don't usually face the til I reach mid 20s streak
  • johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    All yall know you did the TV endorsement gold glitch for unlimited amount of gold a couple weeks ago. Spend it quick and no red flags. And every other glitch that has popped up. Everyone needs to stop lying and stop denying it. If people know your username i understand not admitting it but come on people get real lol. If you didn't know about it then you live in a shell