Options

Missing Rewards (7/17)

mikel1349mikel1349 Registered Users 8 Posts
I have been getting the runaround with support on the APP for almost a month now. At this point all I want is the 800 gold for my club getting 5 million points for the weekend. Is there anything else I can do? Red's inbox is full of course. I have been talking with "Jerry" and he has asked for the same screenshots 3 times now. I basically get a response every 3-4 days if I'm lucky.

I have provided him with all of the answers he has asked for, including screenshots, and still have got nothing. Getting kind of ridiculous. The game froze up when I was clicking "see what I won" and then it was gone. Definitely didn't expect it to take a month just to get 800 gold, fake money.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    CHC16CHC16 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm still missing my rewards as well.
    some teammates of mine somehow got them while the rest of us still wait.

Username: CHC16
    Club Name: JOEBUCKYOURSELF

Teir: 5
  • Options
    BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    You aren't likely to receive anything at all from Glu, no matter how much you ask or how many screenshots you send them for proof. Contact Apple/Google, tell them your story about not receiving the rewards you earned, also mention the rampant cheating that has gone unpunished by Glu, and request a refund of every penny you've paid into this game.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    To repeat what you said to me when I had a similar problem "cry elsewhere". "Poor baby" and "I guess you had a bad school day."