Higher than Max Upgrades

gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
Can someone help explain this matchup? I have max upgrades, yet ......

(names and players were hidden with green boxes for obvious reasons, but nothing else was edited)

teamcompare_zpsuytm2chd.png

Comments

• ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Send a message to Redtrunk and message to customer support with the picture. Obviously they hacked the game. Ive seen it a handful of times prior, and they have been removed fairly quickly.
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Thanks man. Glad to know I'm not the first. But I'm not holding my breath that Glu or redtrunk's inbox put hacking prevention as top priority :)
    I just played one myself....Of course he just happen to be a Robot/Salty Seaman surely no one there hacks though
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    gigemags wrote: »
    Thanks man. Glad to know I'm not the first. But I'm not holding my breath that Glu or redtrunk's inbox put hacking prevention as top priority :)

Me as well!! Very frustrating!! Faced the team a handful of times later on in the event.
    It gets better ... I guess one teammate wanted to outdo the other.

evenbetter_zps7xvyo5cx.png
    gigemags wrote: »
    It gets better ... I guess one teammate wanted to outdo the other.

evenbetter_zps7xvyo5cx.png

That is the one I'm faced several times today. Robot/Seamen ironic they would have a hack who would've thought
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Definitely send me a PM about this so I can look into it!
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Definitely send me a PM about this so I can look into it!

Just sent it. Thank you!
    sent you another PM, would be nice if you looked at and responded to my PM from day's ago regarding pretty much this same issue...
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    PM to redtrunk is on the way.
    CLUB Salty ****** seems to be very suspicious because most of the abnormal teams I played today are all from their club.
    One of the bonus game i lose is 90-0
  • StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Just curious. If we all PM you screenshots, will you give us some gold? Let us in on that action.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    Just curious. If we all PM you screenshots, will you give us some gold? Let us in on that action.

Falcons 23 Redskins 17
  • StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Falcons 23 Redskins 17

You know it.
  • 2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    I just faced one of these upgrades hacking teams. I have full upgrades and the team outranks me as much as possible in the "upgrades" category. Sent a PM to Red Trunk. Perhaps this is the first time we have seen a situation where the team cannot deny they are cheating as their team has features that are not offered in the game.
    yeah it's getting worse.
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    If you're on android don't think this is cheating. Please only report iOS glitches or advantages to patch them ASAP please.
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    It's all I face now, and it's all from the same club. They are former Robots so it's no surprise.
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    I just played one myself....Of course he just happen to be a Robot/Salty Seaman surely no one there hacks though

I played one today from your club in gold leagues. Dont point fingers to get the heat off your own club
  • ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    I played one today from your club in gold leagues. Dont point fingers to get the heat off your own club

Please enlighten us. What was their team name? Not one person in our club has super max upgrades. Tell us who it was if you're going to accuse our club of that. Looking forward to your answer.
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Upgrades over 20 do not make a difference. Look at the percentage % beside the Upgrade attribute. It is not higher from 20 to 100. It does not affect gameplay.
  • WeGotProblemsWeGotProblems Registered Users 1 Posts
    Upgrades over 20 do not make a difference. Look at the percentage % beside the Upgrade attribute. It is not higher from 20 to 100. It does not affect gameplay.

^^^^ This could be the dumbest thing I have ever read. You can not possibly believe what you wrote.
    ^^^^ This could be the dumbest thing I have ever read. You can not possibly believe what you wrote.

Exactly!! I'm sure if he played them multiple times over the weekend he would change his tune. Using 80 gold boost was irrelevant against them. I kinda got a kick out of it when they moved it back to normal temporarily because I'm sure his club mates were facing him as well. After awhile he moved it back up.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Plenty of people in higher levels are actively doing this and it won't stop. Report it , but I'm sure this person will simply open or make another account and do the exact same thing. If u agree to play this game, u are agreeing to be frustrated by cheating, glitching and hackers. Glu has essentially endorsed it at this point.

And if someone has 20, and hacks to get ABOvE that, yes I would disagree and think that would have a major major impact. I would say almost one in five people I play are hacking or cheating. And many on this forum endorse it, allow it, and promote it.