Options

Tips on better players

I am currently a superstar level, feels like I'm kind of stuck in the mud now.. Any tips on getting 5 star players. Trades, gold, etc just wondering my best option going forward. Thx I am also a very active player if anyone is looking to add

Comments

• Options
    SHOOTTH3JSHOOTITSHOOTTH3JSHOOTIT Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    You need to join a club and win some primes. Spend gold to get the upper tier fan rewards too. If you're active you can tryout with my club. Need to put up 500k or more in weekend events to stay and keep active during the week too. Post your team name and I'll send you an invite if you're interested.
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    Save gold as much as you can. Draft picks and trades are worthless and mystery boxes are even worse.

Use the gold for fan rewards. Watch videos if you must.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I would ask you this... are you winning the majority of games you're playing?
    If the answer is yes, my advice is DON'T get better players, it will ruin the game for you unless you don't mind shelling out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get Legends, because when you get to the upper levels of this game through getting auto-promoted by improving your team you're going to face teams that are ALL Primes/Legends and you're going to be sorry.
    If the answer is no, do what everyone has said until you start winning the majority of your games then STOP improving your team
  • Options
    ThbeabThbeab Registered Users 14 Posts
    Sigh... Thanks for the advice ZombieNation108, I wish I had known that in the past. The more I upgraded my team, the less fun this game became. I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes how rigged this game is, and that improving your team or players actually makes it more likely you will lose and the game stops being fun. I loved playing and winning (or losing) realistically when my team was all 1-2 star players. Now the games make no sense. 4 star pitchers give up 4 walks and 5 runs in the first, then my team of 3-4 star hitters produces jack and ****, and jack just left town.