The Price of Gold is too **** high...

Informant3Informant3 Registered Users 6 Posts
So... I'm going to lower it...

Step1: Watch all of your daily videos until you no longer can anymore.
Step2: Double click the home button and swipe up to close the app.
Step3: Go to iPhone Settings--> Privacy--> Advertising Settings ---> Reset advertising identifier
Step4: Reopen tap sports and watch more videos :)

If these steps ever fail just restart your iphone you can watch unlimited videos all day.

Anyone else have any other good stuff to share? Private message me I've got more!

Comments

• SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lol I guess you just lost all your future gold for posting this. Any other ways people cheat for Glu to patch? It will eventually reach them anyway. Might even level the playing field a bit.
    They still haven't required the fix on the hr derby glitch so get your fan rewards this weekend!
  • Informant3Informant3 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sporty check pm
    If you know of more share the wealth in my PMS
  • DimePieceSlayersDimePieceSlayers Registered Users 27 Posts
    You ever think Glu wants you to watch the ads?
    They do, but not in this quantity.
  • DimePieceSlayersDimePieceSlayers Registered Users 27 Posts
    If you have the time to sit there and tap 4 gold videos all day you have major issues.

In order to get 1,000 gold = 250 videos. At roughly 30 seconds per video that is 125 minutes. Let's round to down to 2 hours per 1,000 gold.

It takes 35,000 gold per legend via fan rewards (meaning this is the only way to guarantee that you will get a legend). That's 70 hours of tapping videos per legend. Roughly 3 days worth of tapping videos non-stop per legend.

9 position players + 3 subs + 5 starters + 5 relievers = 22 roster spots.

To get all legend team it will only take 1540 hours or 64 days of watching ads non-stop. I'm guessing that Glu is being paid for every ad that has been watched. What is their incentive to stop anyone form watching as many videos as possible?
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    They still haven't required the fix on the hr derby glitch so get your fan rewards this weekend!

False. Check again.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Informant3 wrote: »
    They do, but not in this quantity.

My guess is that its somewhere in the middle, I'm sure they get paid per ad from the advertisers, so the more ad's people watch the more money they make. They probably want to put that protection in there because the advertisers don't want to constantly serve the same ad's to the same people. In the short run people watching a ton of videos is probably beneficial for GLU. However if people just watch a ton of videos and never respond to the call to action, (click and follow the ad) then the advertisers will stop advertising. That being said we all know GLU treats us the players, why are the going to treat the advertisers any better. Plus they just look at the short term anyway.

Final point is most videos are 30 seconds long so that 120 per hour or 2880 per day which is about or 11520 per day in gold. And that assumes your watching for 24 straight hours. So basically if you give up your whole day and never sleep for about a week you can get to the top tier of fan rewards. ( I realize some are shorter but you also have to collect the gold and start the video and that takes a few seconds)
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    If you have the time to sit there and tap 4 gold videos all day you have major issues.

In order to get 1,000 gold = 250 videos. At roughly 30 seconds per video that is 125 minutes. Let's round to down to 2 hours per 1,000 gold.

It takes 35,000 gold per legend via fan rewards (meaning this is the only way to guarantee that you will get a legend). That's 70 hours of tapping videos per legend. Roughly 3 days worth of tapping videos non-stop per legend.

9 position players + 3 subs + 5 starters + 5 relievers = 22 roster spots.

To get all legend team it will only take 1540 hours or 64 days of watching ads non-stop. I'm guessing that Glu is being paid for every ad that has been watched. What is their incentive to stop anyone form watching as many videos as possible?

One incentive is that if advertisers don't see a return, they will stop using them. If you watch a ton and never click on an ad the advertisers won't reup for next round.
    They need a source of money. It might make sense for it to stay on their end. Especially after everyone getting refunds and not spending in the future. But if they do leave it then they need to raise the price of legends and primes by a lot. Legends should be 100k gold and primes should be 55k gold for fan rewards lol
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    False. Check again.

No update for Android yet. Just iOS. Apparently Glu really likes screwing the iOS users first.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Informant3 wrote: »
    So... I'm going to lower it...

Step1: Watch all of your daily videos until you no longer can anymore.
    Step2: Double click the home button and swipe up to close the app.
    Step3: Go to iPhone Settings--> Privacy--> Advertising Settings ---> Reset advertising identifier
    Step4: Reopen tap sports and watch more videos :)

If these steps ever fail just restart your iphone you can watch unlimited videos all day.

Anyone else have any other good stuff to share? Private message me I've got more!

This is not lowering the price of gold. This is telling Glu about another glitch that they will fix so people can't get free gold. You're a moron.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Publically posting glitches only helps glu
  • RonnieRoseG21RonnieRoseG21 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Now getting gold by watching videos doesn't work. Nice job!