Options

Mike Trout

Gkilla1845Gkilla1845 Registered Users 4 Posts
I just started today as NBA Mobile is getting very boring. I have been very lucky thus far, in i have pulled Travis Shaw, Carlos Gomez, and Trout in those free Draft pick packs from completing achievements and games. My question is, is there anyway to sell players for gold? Not that i want to sell Trout, but if i could get a big return so i can boost my entire lineup/coach's id like to do that. Thanx for any advice for a brand new player

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    First off, screw you. I've been playing this game for months on multiple accounts and haven't pulled a hitter as good as trout from a pick...

And no, there is no way.
  • Options
    Gkilla1845Gkilla1845 Registered Users 4 Posts
    First off, screw you. I've been playing this game for months on multiple accounts and haven't pulled a hitter as good as trout from a pick...

And no, there is no way.

Sorry for the bad news..One last question, is 5 star the highest level of hitter/pitcher available outside of legend players?
  • Options
    Gkilla1845 wrote: »
    Sorry for the bad news..One last question, is 5 star the highest level of hitter/pitcher available outside of legend players?

There's Legends and there's primes. Primes have a 10 in at least one attribute. Legends have up to 12 in an attribute.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    There's Legends and there's primes. Primes have a 10 in at least one attribute. Legends have up to 12 in an attribute.

Not necessarily. Prime Wright is 999.
  • Options
    Not necessarily. Prime Wright is 999.

Yeah I always forget about him and axford