Options

Question

Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
Does anybody know if there is a way to delete a team saved to my google plus account so i can create a fresh one? Same with facebook

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Just create a new one using an email address. You don't need to use a valid one you can make one up
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Just create a new one using an email address. You don't need to use a valid one you can make one up

This only works on iOS.

You're pretty much screwed on Google unless you create a new google play account.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    What if you never had your email/account linked to Google or facebook? I only have acct using email address, which happens to be a gmail email.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    What if you never had your email/account linked to Google or facebook? I only have acct using email address, which happens to be a gmail email.

If you never tied the account to anything then just delete the app and reinstall and you should be back to a new team. But you'll never be able to recover the previous team.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    If you never tied the account to anything then just delete the app and reinstall and you should be back to a new team. But you'll never be able to recover the previous team.

Okay thanks!!