Options

delete account and start over

jandjdad0908jandjdad0908 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Is there any way to delete your team and start with a brand new team from scratch?

Comments

• Options
    Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    yes...delete the app and reinstall it
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    or got to settings logout.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    If you link your current team to an email then log out, it will start the game over for you. You'll have a new team and you can still get your old one by going to settings and logging in with that email you used.
  • Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    If you link your current team to an email then log out, it will start the game over for you. You'll have a new team and you can still get your old one by going to settings and logging in with that email you used.

Is there a way to link the second account to a second email? I linked my first account to an email, logged out, started the fresh account a couple weeks ago, and have the ability to switch between the two, but would feel more secure if I could link the second one to an email but whenever I try to I only get the option for the original email.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Is there a way to link the second account to a second email? I linked my first account to an email, logged out, started the fresh account a couple weeks ago, and have the ability to switch between the two, but would feel more secure if I could link the second one to an email but whenever I try to I only get the option for the original email.

You can link as many account as you want to emails.
  • Options
    You can link as many account as you want to emails.

Any idea how to do that on an android phone? Everytime I go to settings > sign in with google, only the original email shows up and I don't get an option to add more or see any of the other gmail accounts already associated with my phone
  • Options
    Figured it out, had to attempt to sign in/cancel/repeat several times before I finally got the option to add more emails, but looks like its working now