Options

Google Refunds?

OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
Has anyone been successful receiving a refund a from Google? I see everyone getting a refund from Apple, but it seems like Google is denying refund requests.

Comments

• Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Myself and a few of my club members got ours. We got in early though. I think I read a few days back they've stopped for this game.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    Has anyone been successful receiving a refund a from Google? I see everyone getting a refund from Apple, but it seems like Google is denying refund requests.

I got a partial refund. I would have thought it was pretty cut and dry but I guess not. They recommended I contact GLU despite the fact that I had already told them that I had put a ticket in with GLU and there was no response several days later. If you're going to invest in a game do not do it through the Play Store, they really don't give a **** about you getting ripped off.
  • Options
    sa blue jayssa blue jays Registered Users 2 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    I got a partial refund. I would have thought it was pretty cut and dry but I guess not. They recommended I contact GLU despite the fact that I had already told them that I had put a ticket in with GLU and there was no response several days later. If you're going to invest in a game do not do it through the Play Store, they really don't give a **** about you getting ripped off.

Yeah what is up with Glu not responding at all to its customers? Does everyone just keep investing their money even if Glu screws them around like this?