Great job glu! Another glitch restart. Site is fubar

DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
Just playing the tournament and site crashed. Restarted and we went from 12th to 300??? Everthing reset. Great server for a supposed valid app!

Comments

• Rxp22Rxp22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ditto. Lost all club info and all active games
  • Routine Fly BallRoutine Fly Ball Registered Users 13 Posts
    I spent over a half million blue cash over the week to build up enough to get into the top 5 for weekly rankings, and now everything is gone. I was 4th in wins and 6/7 in hits/runs respectively, with enough cash to push into top 5 easily. Now I am at 0 ... fkn joke
  • hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Same here, But I see other clubs still have all their points. What gives?
  • DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    Now out club is at 700. Lol at how pathetic this site is. Customer service better get thier robot responses ready.
  • Haddonfield78sHaddonfield78s Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. I lost my club, cash, gold, and team. The app reset to day 1. Glu needs to get its act together!
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same here. one of my clubs everyone got reset to zero and the other only a few teams got reset it wasn't any of the top 10 teams, they still have zillions of points.
    I spent gold, so did many others. All gone.
    Are they going to fix this or should I quit for the weekend??
  • Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    What the hell happened my account is completely gone. I was a previous 4 star player with a rank expert and its reset to a rookie. My team is gone!!!! I am really frustrated right now. My nickname is bluebirds8121 I never created a ****ing flu account either for that profile. Will I get my account back?????
  • blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I am even worse. Reset back to zero games played and I am a novice with an entirely new roster of scrubs.

I was up to the superstar rank.
  • BrianG5BrianG5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    We lost three tier 6 clubs, members lost all their gold leagues and we all spent a ton of gold. We better be reimbursed in some way. With all the gold, cash and time we spent, we will be waiting for money refunded to our apple and android accounts.
  • Nick307Nick307 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My team is still there but club progress is wiped out from before the restart. Spent about 1,000 gold on the event and almost no points to show for it.

This is, once again, really bad. I'm not even holding out to be compensated. I'm done...
    I can't talk to anyone in my club. I lost my rewards, progress, rankings, everthing. I even lost my boost coins. This is the worst hack or server crash I have ever seen on a paying site. Glu is scrambling right now. We need to be repaid. Spend hours playing all for not. GREAT JOB!
    Oddly enough, here's what my club event screen looks like:

My point contribution: 423,335 ---> Club Points: 95,480

Anyone else see a problem? Jeez.
  • Haddonfield78sHaddonfield78s Registered Users 8 Posts
    Nick307 wrote: »
    Oddly enough, here's what my club event screen looks like:

My point contribution: 423,335 ---> Club Points: 95,480

Anyone else see a problem? Jeez.

Haha. That looks about right. Glu is such a joke!
  • ItakedabsItakedabs Registered Users 4 Posts
    Don't expect any reimbursements from glu. I messaged them weeks ago about all my sluggers, 450 bonus games, and about 30 each of the other boosts just disappearing and they're "still looking into it"
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    And daily and weekly leader boards reset.....so you take those potential losses as well.
    Itakedabs wrote: »
    Don't expect any reimbursements from glu. I messaged them weeks ago about all my sluggers, 450 bonus games, and about 30 each of the other boosts just disappearing and they're "still looking into it"

What's everyone so worried about? It's all good, in 2 to 3 weeks, Glu may or may not compensate some of the people who complained to them on this forum.
    This is complete bs!!! I was in line to get 1100 gold for being first in all weekly rewards. Now that reset??? I want my gold!!! I worked hard building, and was way ahead. 1st place in runs hits and wins. I better get my 1100 gold or compensated in such.
  • DimePieceSlayersDimePieceSlayers Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hope everyone got their screen shots in
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    And who is to say this is the only time this weekend that this will happen? Why start all over again?
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    This is complete bs!!! I was in line to get 1100 gold for being first in all weekly rewards. Now that reset??? I want my gold!!! I worked hard building, and was way ahead. 1st place in runs hits and wins. I better get my 1100 gold or compensated in such.

Same here. Expect a draft pick as fair compensation :mad:
    Are they even addressing this or fixing it??? Or are they golfing.
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    No they are trying to figure out how to plug the server back in...
  • DaKrushaDaKrusha Registered Users 2 Posts
    step one...get head out of azz
  • barcatjonesbarcatjones Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is a shame because the game is fun, but you can only stick around so long before you feel like a sucker. You just get the sense that the company behind this really doesn't care given the revenue model as they know many will complain for a while, be upset, but then keep playing. It's probably easier for GLU to do nothing rather than attempt to compensate anyone, issue problem alerts on this website/forum, and fix the back end infrastructure supporting the game.

What is clear of a few months of playing this game and seeing this occur is that GLU seems to be indifferent to any problems and is protected by its Terms of Service to offer any remedies. Any response for problems is probably on a best effort basis if they are inclined to address this at all.
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    This is a shame because the game is fun, but you can only stick around so long before you feel like a sucker. You just get the sense that the company behind this really doesn't care given the revenue model as they know many will complain for a while, be upset, but then keep playing. It's probably easier for GLU to do nothing rather than attempt to compensate anyone, issue problem alerts on this website/forum, and fix the back end infrastructure supporting the game.

What is clear of a few months of playing this game and seeing this occur is that GLU seems to be indifferent to any problems and is protected by its Terms of Service to offer any remedies. Any response for problems is probably on a best effort basis if they are inclined to address this at all.

You totally nailed it. 100%. Glu's best course of action in these instances is to simply do nothing and watch the money continue to roll in from inexperienced users/users unaware of Glu's callousness and ineptitude.
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Everyone hurry up and spend all your money as glu laughs and spits in your face. Have a great game lol
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    You totally nailed it. 100%. Glu's best course of action in these instances is to simply do nothing and watch the money continue to roll in from inexperienced users/users unaware of Glu's callousness and ineptitude.

I will not stand for that. I demand 5 bronze picks from HR derby. Nothing short of that will do!!!
  • SlappinsinglesSlappinsingles Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did anyone else get auto promoted as well? It promoted me from an All Star to a Superstar, but I still had 30 more games to play.