Options

I lost my account. How will I get it back

How am I suppose to get my account now glu. I don't think I created a glu account,I just played the game and I spent money. My nickname that's I used to play on is bluebirds8121. If you cannot retrieve my profile I want my money back nowww!! I am really fustrated I had primes in my team and I was a expert. You better fix this

Comments

• Options
    Haddonfield78sHaddonfield78s Registered Users 8 Posts
    How am I suppose to get my account now glu. I don't think I created a glu account,I just played the game and I spent money. My nickname that's I used to play on is bluebirds8121. If you cannot retrieve my profile I want my money back nowww!! I am really fustrated I had primes in my team and I was a expert. You better fix this

I believe I'm in the same boat, Bluebirds. I'm hopeful, though not confident, that Glu will fix this mess.
  • Options
    Bhart21Bhart21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I had to reconnect to Facebook and I at least got my team back. Still lost my event points though.
  • Options
    DaKrushaDaKrusha Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ridiculous. I tried to reconnect and it would not allow me to nor would it allow me to reset my password
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Reconnect to Facebook in settings and your acct and stats will come back. Points won't.
  • Options
    Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    That's the problem we never linked our facebook account to our account
  • Options
    Haddonfield78sHaddonfield78s Registered Users 8 Posts
    DaKrusha wrote: »
    Ridiculous. I tried to reconnect and it would not allow me to nor would it allow me to reset my password

Same here, DaKrusha. What a joke!
  • Options
    JackieChilesJackieChiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also have completely lost my account, username JackieChiles. I thought i had created a glu account with my email but it is not being recognized.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I believe I'm in the same boat, Bluebirds. I'm hopeful, though not confident, that Glu will fix this mess.

LOL @ Hopeful!
  • Options
    marionbarrymarionbarry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts