Options

Please don't cancel the event

ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
While the shhht is really hitting the fan for folks who never linked their accounts, everyone else at least has their teams, clubs and boosts. And yes it sucks for anyone in the middle of a game or tournament.

So really the major problem is all weekly/daily progress has been lost. However it's entirely possible they can true up those numbers. Fingers crossed they have some sort of flash backup to be able to do so.

The games are working fine now, and I can at least collect on my progress rewards, since that appears to be working somehow.

That is all.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    The game conviniently put a lot of the top clubs in the same grouping when we weren't previously...
  • Options
    ShupaShupa Registered Users 1 Posts
    While the shhht is really hitting the fan for folks who never linked their accounts, everyone else at least has their teams, clubs and boosts. And yes it sucks for anyone in the middle of a game or tournament.

So really the major problem is all weekly/daily progress has been lost. However it's entirely possible they can true up those numbers. Fingers crossed they have some sort of flash backup to be able to do so.

The games are working fine now, and I can at least collect on my progress rewards, since that appears to be working somehow.

That is all.

Thanks.

Good luck to you. I sincerely hope it does not end like axford weekend. Really i do. Nobody deserves that.
  • Options
    The game conviniently put a lot of the top clubs in the same grouping when we weren't previously...

My group looks pretty much the same as before, albeit with far fewer points.
  • Options
    Shupa wrote: »
    Good luck to you. I sincerely hope it does not end like axford weekend. Really i do. Nobody deserves that.

I appreciate it. I've already collected through Tier 5, so theoretically I can just get Tier 6, collect it and that's that.
  • Options
    DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts

That is all.

Thanks.

right now they owe me 1100 gold plus! I was number 1 by far in all weekly categories. Where is my compensation? I shouldn't have to keep my fingers crossed. They should have some if it on a memory.
  • Options
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    right now they owe me 1100 gold plus! I was number 1 by far in all weekly categories. Where is my compensation? I shouldn't have to keep my fingers crossed. They should have some if it on a memory.

They most certainly should have some sort of redundancy. Totally agreed there
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Look on the bright side - most likely this wiped out the club boosts for all those clubs who were cheating with infinite gold and buying club boosts all over!

OTOH, with all the other unpatched hacking it likely won't be hard to build those back up...
  • Options
    barcatjonesbarcatjones Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am sure they have some sort of virtual cluster for redundancy. Whether servers in the cluster are synchronized to cover the failure of one is a different issue altogether at it would obviously appear there is a problem with their high availability....
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    My group looks pretty much the same as before, albeit with far fewer points.

Ours is definitely different. We had about 6 million and second had 1.5... Now we are with a Proscouts account, imps, FC, and a few others
  • Options
    Here's an easy way to fix the problem. At the moment of our little flash crash, GLU should consider that the end of the daily and weekly contests plus our individual and club events. Pay out all rewards accordingly.

That same time would represent the start of the day/week/event, and we proceed as normal.
  • Options
    johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Glu needs to tighten up and take care of us who spends REAL money on this game. I've spent over 1.5k on this game and they keep ****ing us over and over and ****ing over my teammates. Every issue you ever have its the same bull **** response oh someone must of cheated on your team really? Give me a break. They need to.award everyone a legend pitchers or at least 5k gold for there **** ups
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Johnson why do you or anyone else continue to spend money on this. Glu or Redtrunk will never ****ing fix anything. Spend spend spend.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    So really the major problem is all weekly/daily progress has been lost.

If you think that's the major problem, you're a bit myopic.