Options

Cheating

Over 10million points in one hour? And nobody at Glu cares enough to do or say anything about this?

Why would anyone spend a single penny on this game when the cheating is so obvious and clearly encouraged?

I can't believe they just let the majority of players have the experienced ruined by the actions of a few with no plan to stop it and without even discussing it

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    There is plenty of cheating discussions, that being said 10 million in the first hour for a club isn't that crazy. If they have stud teams with a few legend starters. Some clubs like to all jump on right away and push an early lead. Then other club say f*ck it and don't ever bother trying. You can actually end up spending a lot less and still winning using this strategy
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    you don't need legends. Just keep your level low and have saved gold, have win protection and point multiplier.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Yeah 10million for a full club is nothing
  • Options
    Djm62882Djm62882 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is there a way to keep your level low without constantly starting over? Auto promote is killing me.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I've never cheated on this game and 10 million is nothing with gold. With accolades, 20 people playing and all go on 30 streaks is 10 million