Options

We were in 1st

BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
Lost all that, they moved us to a different bracket now 1st has 7 mil since the server reset. Classic glu right here. I hope they can somehow go back to right before the crash. Wishful thinking we'll get 3 number one overall picks again aka 3 3 star players!

Comments

• Options
    subwayBMTsubwayBMT Registered Users 4 Posts
    That's right, our club DONALDTRUMPSALL6 was in 1st place, almost at tier 6 from busting our a$$ all week and winning 3x win streak protection yesterday, and spending tons of gold today. Please get this fixed and refund what we've spent.
  • Options
    theangrybuddhatheangrybuddha Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    not only a refund, i expect them to give us at least 2000 gold
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    not only a refund, i expect them to give us at least 2000 gold

Lol don't hold your breath... 3 1st overall picks is the going to rate.
  • Options
    ResevoirdogsResevoirdogs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    RedTrunk. Donaldtrumpsall6 has been a group of legit players for a while, and busted it to win a 3x win streak. Then we go up big in our bracket. Everything was lost.
    Please grant us the rewards for the 1st place finish. You can check our stats.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I demand 5 bronze picks in HR derby for this latest screw up. I'll take nothing less!!!
  • Options
    BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
    That's probably what we'll Get. They're shoving the hr derby down our throats
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    RedTrunk. Donaldtrumpsall6 has been a group of legit players for a while, and busted it to win a 3x win streak. Then we go up big in our bracket. Everything was lost.
    Please grant us the rewards for the 1st place finish. You can check our stats.

Legit players like met legends right? All legends team but can't afford to max out the upgrades. Cool story. Lmfao
  • Options
    ResevoirdogsResevoirdogs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not trying to be rude bro, but my comment was specifically for Redtrunk. Not sure why you feel the need to comment on so many threads. But that is your prerogative. Have fun.
  • Options
    subwayBMTsubwayBMT Registered Users 4 Posts
    Redtrunk any status update? Still have not heard from support about all the gol,d ice bags and franchise players we used before the server crashed. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full again.