Glu is the Best!!!!

I have a few words for Glu, **** you, you ***** *** dumb ****s and **** you Redtrunk and your fake *** moderation I hope Mandingo shoves his big black c0ck so far down your throat that you explode with cum. You stupid ***** *** mother ****ers are worse than if Hillary and Donald trump had a kid. You stupid ****inh dumb *****es better give everyone there money back unless you want al qeida raining down on your ***** asses. **** you **** you **** you.

Comments

• BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Angry wrote: »
    I have a few words for Glu, **** you, you ***** *** dumb ****s and **** you Redtrunk and your fake *** moderation I hope Mandingo shoves his big black c0ck so far down your throat that you explode with cum. You stupid ***** *** mother ****ers are worse than if Hillary and Donald trump had a kid. You stupid ****inh dumb *****es better give everyone there money back unless you want al qeida raining down on your ***** asses. **** you **** you **** you.

^^^^THIS. All of this. I concur wholeheartedly.
  • AngryAngry Banned Users 2 Posts
    Thank you sir! Amen
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I'm certain there are more than a few bars in San Francisco that Redtrunk could wander into to make the above a reality...
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Yes looking for a redtrunk
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Glu looking for a redtrunk