Options

3 #1 picks?

Djm62882Djm62882 Registered Users 3 Posts
Seriously? That's how you attempt to make up for all your **** ups? How about giving everyone all their gold back that they spent. Those 3 picks didn't even make my bench.

Comments

• Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    This is a company that is completely clueless about their customers and how to best meet their needs. Just completely out of touch.
  • Options
    Rxp22Rxp22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yup. That's supposed to make us feel warm and fuzzy. Such BS. Those picks do nothing for most players. It's ridiculous. Their customer service is the absolute worse.
  • Options
    kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Yeah, this is total bullsh*t. A couple players that'll end up inactive. There goes 1100 gold from the weekly leaderboards (for me at least, which is worth more than 3 picks), plus thousands of gold spent by people already, and tons of actual money wasted on the weekend event. Honestly, even giving everyone 50,000 gold and multiple 5* draft picks wouldn't be enough to make up for all this sh*t. It's even more embarrassing that some people still haven't gotten their rewards from weeks ago. And Glu has one (that's right, 1) person on the message boards trying to help.

Best course of action is probably to file as many complaints as possible. File complaints to the apple store, google store, Better Business Bureau (I know it's kind of a pointless org, but doesn't hurt); basically, get the word out. Glu can't be allowed to keep getting away with this sh*t. There are tons of people playing this game not on the message boards, and they're f*cked if they keep having money stolen by Glu.

I know most people will continue to play this game, but make sure to not spend a penny. And do everything you can to get a refund if you have already spent money. That'll be the only way to make Glu pay attention.
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Well done glu bravo. Lets keep spending money
  • Options
    modometsmodomets Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am one of those people who never get rewards from about a month ago now. F!!!!!!! Glu!