Options

Glu rocks!!

BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
Redtrunk and company did a stand up job today! The servers crashed and there response to fix it was sooooooo quick! And better yet they give me 3 number one overall picks to add to my inactives! These guys are go getters at glu!

Comments

• Options
    tgrobtgrob Registered Users 9 Posts
    I love the sarcasm. They haven't resolved ****, yet somehow they claim they have. There are a ton of us without teams, getting charged phantom money to our accounts that aren't even our accounts, and the list goes on. I got a canned response from their support team within the app and it didn't even help resolve anything.

What a joke. #1 draft picks are a joke. 99% it's a 3 star and the 4 stars aren't much better. All this frustration is going to just give me more inactives like you said. I'm so ****ed off. Apparently I've been charged an additional $20 today andue it went to a fresh 1 star team.

They just want to perpetuate the inevitable gambling addiction that mobile games are creating for people. I don't want a gamble. I want at least one 5 star player at the position of my choice.

• Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    tgrob wrote: »
    I love the sarcasm. They haven't resolved ****, yet somehow they claim they have.

They only resolve issues for new clients. Folks that have played, and paid are of no use to them anymore. It's the newbies they cater too.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    It's a garbage company, with garbage customer service, and a cheezy forum without anyone moderating that has any pull whatsoever at glu. The developers run the show, not a forum moderator, or customer service rep. The sooner everyone understands this, the sooner everyone can move on from all this nonsense.