Free 3 # 1 picks

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
Everyone enjoy!!!!!!! I hope Juan Uribe and Trevor Bauer help you.... What a joke

Comments

• JordanF0705JordanF0705 Registered Users 11 Posts
    How do you get free #1 picks?
  • BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
    hahaha unreal. Can't even get what I earned earlier. got 3 **** picks though!
  • jondoeonly1jondoeonly1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The add popped up for 3 free #1 draft picks. I hit da X in da top right corner and now I can't get my draft picks...
  • ultimatebadgers16923ultimatebadgers16923 Registered Users 2 Posts
    at least you guys got them....

I saw the popup, went to mystery boxes, and nothing....

not really sure why I would expect anything different though
  • JordanF0705JordanF0705 Registered Users 11 Posts
    at least you guys are getting pop ups... i haven't gotten anything
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    You can go to the Mystery Boxes tab to get your free draft picks!
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If you didn't click go on the pop up. Force close the app and then go to the mystery box tab. They will be there.

I actually got 5-star Miggy with one.... And straight to inactive he goes
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHA I totally knew they'd pull this ****. 3 f'n draft picks to compensate for all of the stolen gold, lost points, lost teams, anger, frustration, and ********. Redtrunk-- You have to know that the people and teams that lost the most/were screwed over the most by this error have virtually NO USE for any sort of draft pick you could offer. These picks are completely useless to me, and I am by no means one of the top teams in the game. I know that you are aware of this, because of the incredulous backlash you experienced the FIRST time you guys tried to smooth over a monumental blunder with the 3 draft pick band-aid. Whatever; nothing will ever change with this game or this company. Get your money back, people. Search this forum for threads that give detailed instructions and links on how to successfully do so.
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Worthless and pitiful attempt at compensation. What's wrong with about 10K in gold?

Customer service/relations just plain sucks.
  • Rxp22Rxp22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Absolute BS response to irate customers. Ever hear of going above and beyond to make sure your customers are happy?
  • Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    You can go to the Mystery Boxes tab to get your free draft picks!

Stop, you're not helping.
  • DawdguhDawdguh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Force killed app, still no mystery box or pop up about it. At least ****ty compensation is better than nothing at all.
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    This is so frustrating
  • tgrobtgrob Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm with you. I got a bs canned response from support and haven't heard back. I have tried logging into every Gmail account I have and it hasn't worked. This is such bs.
  • tgrobtgrob Registered Users 9 Posts
    My team popped up finally.
  • SoCalWebProSoCalWebPro Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Not to sound ungrateful, but 3 #1s aren't going to help. All my games were cancelled that were in play (max amount), and was high on the daily and weekly rankings. The picks are fodder at this level.
  • Bamachamps16Bamachamps16 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Wonder how long it will be before a group of players bring forth a class action lawsuit against glu. They find out people are taking advantage of a glitch that was their fault to begin with and fix that in a matter of days. Their servers crash and instead of getting everyone their gold back they throw 3 worthless #1 picks our way as compensation. Wonder how much money GLU truly owes due to their incompetence. Get a clue GLU, no more asking for screenshots to verify as even you know we can't get a screenshot after the fact. Do your own investigating and give people back what all your system crashes have taken away from your paying customers. Enough is enough.

Sincerely,

An Ex TS Baseball fan
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Nobody wants the draft picks I want the 8400 gold I lost from Friday either get my gold or glu pays me cash and I mean it