Redtrunk, are y'all doing nothing about the deleted points?

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
Is nothing going to be done about the deleted points from the crash?? Maybe address it instead of worrying about teams? We had already spent a bunch of gold to get a good lead.

Or for Daily/weekly rewards?

I doubt we see that gold, but someone could address it.

Comments

• GamerEricGamerEric Registered Users 5 Posts
    Agreed, I would rather have the 1100 gold from top 5 in weekly hits, runs and wins that three number one picks that do nothing for my team!
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I know i went through at least 2500 between 2 teams. One team was over 450k points and they are gone now. Other was at 300k. They are gone now too. Any help redtrunk?
  • woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Dude, what are you talking about??? They gave everyone 3 more free #1 draft picks that translate into basically nothing!!
  • DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    Read my post. If they had sny class as s company and cared about its customers they would make things right with the rewards for week. It's not difficult to do. I'm sure they have some sort of backup.
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    Read my post. If they had sny class as s company and cared about its customers they would make things right with the rewards for week. It's not difficult to do. I'm sure they have some sort of backup.

I think they should have two weekend events one for pre crash another for post crash.
    and wasted so much gold lost so much rewards.
    3 #1 draft picks ? For real. ? Not! Not! Not !
  • subwayBMTsubwayBMT Registered Users 4 Posts
    Icehammers wrote: »
    I think they should have two weekend events one for pre crash another for post crash.
    and wasted so much gold lost so much rewards.
    3 #1 draft picks ? For real. ? Not! Not! Not !

Agree 100%!!
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Does anyone really think glu cares about us. here everyone I gave you all 10 late round picks. Have a great game