Options

Red trunk. How long do we have to wait until we get our accounts back?

48 hours has been gone and yet I have not recieved any notification regarding my lost account. It's really disappointing because I put up money on this game and I don't want my money to go down the drain.

Comments

• Options
    JackieChilesJackieChiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    Absolitely agree with Bliebirds, this is ridiculous. However, not the first issue with glu and customer service is awful. We should get accounts restored with a highly generous gift as an apology. Instead we will get accounts restored at some point (on glu leisurely time) with the attitude that they did us a favor. The fact that people who have dropped money are getting this same type of poor service, is absolutely crazy and unacceptable. I understand that glu can hide behind terms and conditions (and is very good ar that) but at what point does apple chime in
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Why wouldn't you link your team to your email, Facebook or Google+? Phones, computers and apps crash. It happens all the time. When your phone crashes, do you expect the phone provider to restore everything on your phone since you pay a monthly fee for service?
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Im amazed anyone still spends money on this game