Options

To Redtrunk

Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
Dude, do you seriously think anyone wants 3 number 1 picks? For 90% of the people who play this game they go straight to the bench. Please do not respond with the typical we value our customer ****. I want a serious answer. A ton of people lost a lot of gold due to another screw up from glu, and you guys do nothing about it. Personally I was number 1 in my leaderboards and got fully reset. Not that it matters now bc I wont see that gold. Im sure this post is worthless but come on man. Put yourself in our shoes for a change and fix it. I know your only one guy but nobody else from this ****py company responds so your getting the blunt of it bud

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I will be fight every step of the way. What a terrible service.
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Dude, Gabe Kapler is legendary!!!!!
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Lol...yeah a legendary inactive
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    For 90% of the people who play this game they go straight to the bench.

They make your bench?
  • Options
    johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Class action lawsuit is the way to go
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Class action lawsuit is the way to go

Actually not a bad idea. Pretty sad that glu could just fix this by giving every one free gold. Guess they are too cheap to figure it out. Imagine if u went to a restaurant, paid for a steak, and after they put it on your table they come by knock it to the floor. I think t hey would give u a new steak. Not a star k of 3 breath mints (3 draft picks) bunch of greedy SOBS
  • Options
    johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm getting tired of the cheaters. I have nearly all my upgrades full and a team comes along and there upgrades are so high mine doesn't even show. I have screenshot of several teams and its what I need to get refunds for all my purchases
  • Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I'm getting tired of the cheaters. I have nearly all my upgrades full and a team comes along and there upgrades are so high mine doesn't even show. I have screenshot of several teams and its what I need to get refunds for all my purchases

How can someone think it's cool to not strategize your way through a game.

And how can an administration think it can just not take individual complaints seriously.

Cheaters from the admin to the hackers