Fan rewards - tier 8

PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
There are rumors out there that GLU will introduce Tier 8 in Fan Rewards, Better Legend/Greatest of all time at roughly 55k gold. with attributes up to to 13 or 15. Any truth to that from what you hear?
I'm starting to see it after they introduced a lemon this week with Gabe Kapler.

Comments

• Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    They need to. I dont understand why they dont have better legends. Babe, DiMaggio, Musial, Cy young....just to name a few
  • kns6791kns6791 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fan rewards already go up to 9. A bonus level unlocks after tier 7. Then the rewards come at 40 and 55k. Just one legend per reward though. Then after you pass 55k a new reward starts with new players that are available and the more you spend it just keeps going and starting over.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    They need to. I dont understand why they dont have better legends. Babe, DiMaggio, Musial, Cy young....just to name a few

I want Mariano Rivera!
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    kns, can you please explain how this works
    T3 4 star - 1600 gold
    T5 4.5 star - 4000 gold
    T5 5 star - 10000 gold
    T6 Prime - 20000 gold
    T7 Legend 35000 gold
    T8 ????? 40000 gold
    T9 ????? 55000 gold
    T10? +

Please clarify who you get above tier 7 Thanks in advance
  • kns6791kns6791 Registered Users 10 Posts
    After tier 9 it resets back to 1 through 9 again with different players if you have the ones from the previous rewards. It just keeps resetting after 9 over and over again.
    ok got it, but one more clarifications what type of players are in bonus tiers 8 and 9? Another 5 star and another prime?
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    A 5 star at 8 and a prime at 9
    That what I figured, thank you so much for clarifying
    The first batch of primes at the 55k level are normally pitchers depending who you already have on your team. If you dont have any primes, you may get a position player as a 1st reward
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Bro, I already have Henry Rowengartner, juiced McGwire, juiced sosa, Rick Vaughn, Marla Hooch, and Domingo Ayala. All rated well above 13-15
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Up next in my legend box is Benny Rodriguez, rated at 23 12 32
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Lol Thats sounds like Glu
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    PHILLYPHAN wrote: »
    kns, can you please explain how this works
    T3 4 star - 1600 gold
    T5 4.5 star - 4000 gold
    T5 5 star - 10000 gold
    T6 Prime - 20000 gold
    T7 Legend 35000 gold
    T8 ????? 40000 gold
    T9 ????? 55000 gold
    T10? +

Please clarify who you get above tier 7 Thanks in advance

There are more players over and above.
    Last weekend when I got George Brett... I ended up with Lorenzo Cain after wards. I could have went as high as Mark Texeiria at 55K.

My buddy ended up with Posada and then Bryce Harper at 55k

I believe if they are going to have players higher up... They should at least be Prime or Legends.
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Up next in my legend box is Benny Rodriguez, rated at 23 12 32

Seriously???? How you end up with those guys?
    Obviously I am missing something.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Habs31 wrote: »
    Seriously???? How you end up with those guys?
    Obviously I am missing something.
    There joking Benny Rodriguez is the fictional character from the movie the Sandlot...... A classic
    He out ran the crazy dog, hit the babe ruth ball over the fence, stole home...... ect.
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    There are more players over and above.
    Last weekend when I got George Brett... I ended up with Lorenzo Cain after wards. I could have went as high as Mark Texeiria at 55K.

My buddy ended up with Posada and then Bryce Harper at 55k

I believe if they are going to have players higher up... They should at least be Prime or Legends.

Do you already have all the primes?
    Do you already have all the primes?

No Prime pitchers.
    Missing prime Catcher.
  • Justin MJustin M Registered Users 5 Posts
    There joking Benny Rodriguez is the fictional character from the movie the Sandlot...... A classic
    He out ran the crazy dog, hit the babe ruth ball over the fence, stole home...... ect.

Smalls hit the ball over the fence.
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    No Prime pitchers.
    Missing prime Catcher.

That's weird then... And I don't think you can collect Prime Mauer from fan rewards.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Dixon6 is apparently the ultimate hacker of this game and can make players from opening draft picks : /
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Bro, I already have Henry Rowengartner, juiced McGwire, juiced sosa, Rick Vaughn, Marla Hooch, and Domingo Ayala. All rated well above 13-15

HOW? What are you doing? You making these pLayers or is this glu's doing?
  • Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    How are people able to save up 55k gold? Even if you farm 2k a day from watching videos you'd still have to do that every day for nearly a month, but I get the impression some people are spending 55k on a weekly basis. Are you guys just throwing your life savings at the game? Grinding the 5k gold HR battles?
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    How are people able to save up 55k gold? Even if you farm 2k a day from watching videos you'd still have to do that every day for nearly a month, but I get the impression some people are spending 55k on a weekly basis. Are you guys just throwing your life savings at the game? Grinding the 5k gold HR battles?

There are all kinds of hacks there was something (I don't know details because I never did it) but with endorsements and if you paid 20 bucks once there was some glitch where you could get 1000's of gold in day quickly and easily. It was patched on a recent android upgrade but some people didn't do the upgrade so the can still hit this mark easily.
    There are so many hacks and glitches with this game it will make your head spin