Watching videos for gold

I've seen people on here say they can get a bunch of gold by watching videos, or suggesting people do that when they ask how to get gold (even saw someone suggest a person could watch 500 videos for 2000 gold per day).

When I try to watch videos for gold, it really only gets me 50-100 per day. I can usually watch about 10-15 videos then it cuts off, and doesn't come back for between a couple hours and a day. How long it takes to come back also seems random.

Is there some way people are managing to watch more videos? Because I'd definitely do it for gold if I could.

Comments

• woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yeah. I'd like to know this too.
  • ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    If you're on iOS, go to privacy settings and reset your advertising tracker
  • DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    I've seen people on here say they can get a bunch of gold by watching videos, or suggesting people do that when they ask how to get gold (even saw someone suggest a person could watch 500 videos for 2000 gold per day).

When I try to watch videos for gold, it really only gets me 50-100 per day. I can usually watch about 10-15 videos then it cuts off, and doesn't come back for between a couple hours and a day. How long it takes to come back also seems random.

Is there some way people are managing to watch more videos? Because I'd definitely do it for gold if I could.

There is a trick. Just wait until the game server resets then boom, you have fresh videos and a draft pick.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    ceejayanderson,

You're right it worked. Thanks, now I can recoup the gold I lost from the weekly leaderboards resetting.
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    There is a trick. Just wait until the game server resets then boom, you have fresh videos and a draft pick.

Fresh videos and draft pick?
    Not sure I am aware of this one.
    Not that draft picks really help me but you never know
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    There are no draft picks just more videos
  • Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    Does doing this make you eligible for "Glu jail" that everyone talks about? Started doing this yesterday when I read this post and it does work, but I don't want to continue doing it if it's going to put my account in jeopardy. Anyone know?
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Noo it doesnt
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Does doing this make you eligible for "Glu jail" that everyone talks about? Started doing this yesterday when I read this post and it does work, but I don't want to continue doing it if it's going to put my account in jeopardy. Anyone know?
    You only go to jail if you get caught.....
    Did something change with this? I only started doing this about a week ago when I saw this thread but I used to be able to watch videos for 30-45 minutes before having to reset my advertising tracker. Now I am having to reset it every 5-10 videos and just now had to reset it after a single video. Anyone else?
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Did something change with this? I only started doing this about a week ago when I saw this thread but I used to be able to watch videos for 30-45 minutes before having to reset my advertising tracker. Now I am having to reset it every 5-10 videos and just now had to reset it after a single video. Anyone else?
    This because glu is more worried about losing money than taking care of their customers. While I am glad that they have fixed moat of the glitches....well kind of fixed most of the glitches, does anyone else not realize that they have no problem being able to fix the code to do that in a timely manner. On the other hand, they make it seem impossible for them to figure all of the lost gold issues with leaderboard and points vanishing. Seems odd to me that that is the only problem they can't figure out and fix. This game is more messed up than the kardashian family
  • GallowsGallows Registered Users 5 Posts
    Unreal! Glu you guys are crooks, so now I can't even watch adverts to obtain gold? But its ok to complete tasks & get NOTHING in return? Does anybody at GLU have any integrity? Or are you all just a bunch of fatcats? You do NOTHING about all the PED teams, but you are happy to sh!t all over the rest of us.And before any abusers want to tell me to stop moaning, or playing or *** ever, you can kiss my *** along with GLU.
  • GallowsGallows Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can't say W T F? Lol I wonder if I can say b.alls on a baseball forum
  • Gatorz1998Gatorz1998 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    You also can't say ****, **** or ***********.
    Seems to be back to normal today. I was having trouble last night about an hour before the game went down for maintenance, I assume that had something to do with it