Options

Smh!

Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
RIP to todays event i played manually one of those hacked acct and still was not Hit the dude pitched a perfect game with thrash bartolo colon guess robots can battle proscout n kingcity alone smh

Comments

• Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    We had one of those steroids teams join the club 2 weeks ago on Thursday. He was immediately booted and the guy that invited him was booted also. So say what you want to say about the Robots. None of them steroids teams are part of my club.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    We had one of those steroids teams join the club 2 weeks ago on Thursday. He was immediately booted and the guy that invited him was booted also. So say what you want to say about the Robots. None of them steroids teams are part of my club.

Dont blame u bro...dont put your whole club at risk for a couple of obvious dumb asses
  • Options
    I lost 40k gold today in gold leagues playing them steroids teams and losing 90+ to 0 without a hit. If they were part of the robots, you really think I would waste my gold like that? 5 other members lost 20k + gold
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    The only club I saw with those teams was kingcity.
  • Options
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    Dont blame u bro...dont put your whole club at risk for a couple of obvious dumb asses

I'll be honest. Have nothing to lie about. Since that fool wants to bring my club in I will speak for our club
  • Options
    dixon6 wrote: »
    The only club I saw with those teams was kingcity.

It was more than just kingcity. Extreme Cubs and topactive is some others. There was more but I quit caring to remember the club names. It's too hard to remember the team names because they change the name every few minutes
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I know there were a bunch, I was just picking from the clubs he listed. I played a bunch of proscoutsx, imps with gimps, stabor etc... and all had max of 20 upgrades.
  • Options
    Lmaoo man stop it u gonna tell me u booted em and the dude that invited em i can careless bout ur club but come on whats the point of that **** if the accts get banned and the gold u win with it is useless plus i mention robots arent ya stobor now 😫😫😫
    I'll be honest. Have nothing to lie about. Since that fool wants to bring my club in I will speak for our club
  • Options
    By the jmd... Nothing against u or ur club just mention cus ya was top 3 battling ... But for whatvit means yeah i got abused the few times i did the gold league by them acct i got a run once n then 2 runs next time still lost by like 40 tho 😩😩
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Most of the over upgrade teams I saw are not from these big clubs.
    These hackers seem to hide themselves every few minutes by changing teams' or clubs' names.
    So they might or might not be related.
  • Options
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    Lmaoo man stop it u gonna tell me u booted em and the dude that invited em i can careless bout ur club but come on whats the point of that **** if the accts get banned and the gold u win with it is useless plus i mention robots arent ya stobor now 😫😫😫

Half the members of robots quit playing after the first glu screw up. The other half started a new club. Since all the steroids teams are out now, this will be the last week playing for many of us unless glu fixes their problems. Many of us got our refund from ios and I suggest everyone else does the same thing!
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Heavy traffic from the club, less than zero is another steroids team
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    "Stobor" club had two hacked teams for last weekends event. That was on Sunday night. I know because my GOAT team played them and beat them a bunch of times.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I lost 40k gold today in gold leagues playing them steroids teams and losing 90+ to 0 without a hit. If they were part of the robots, you really think I would waste my gold like that? 5 other members lost 20k + gold

You probably should have stopped playing the gold leagues
  • Options
    Yea is getting boring now i seen they made a new update on android but thats joke..
    Half the members of robots quit playing after the first glu screw up. The other half started a new club. Since all the steroids teams are out now, this will be the last week playing for many of us unless glu fixes their problems. Many of us got our refund from ios and I suggest everyone else does the same thing!
  • Options
    "Stobor" club had two hacked teams for last weekends event. That was on Sunday night. I know because my GOAT team played them and beat them a bunch of times.

You are full of it or blind. We had one team that had the upgrades on steroids a week and a half ago on Thursday. He changed his name a few times and he was booted on that Thursday and so was the guy that invited him. He was never back in the club for the weekend event. He lasted a half hour in the club and was never back. Quit making stories.