Tap Informant. ......

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
.......Matt not sure why you'd come in and collect rewards like that? For me it's not a big deal but some guys we were helping to get prime and a little gold who needed it. We helped you out before so I'm not sure you had to that. Anyways a little disappointed.

Cheers nonetheless

Comments

• Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    .......Matt not sure why you'd come in and collect rewards like that? For me it's not a big deal but some guys we were helping to get prime and a little gold who needed it. We helped you out before so I'm not sure you had to that. Anyways a little disappointed.

Cheers nonetheless

Lol how have u helped me exactly bud?
    I contributed un there, felt I shouldn't have to wait till morning
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    With which team nam bud? Lol. Some Guys really needed that. You didn't score there did you really :) we didn't cope te against you so you could win and we dismantled so you could collect when you were 2nd. We are trying to help people.
    With which team nam bud? Lol. Some Guys really needed that. You didn't score there did you really :) we didn't cope te against you so you could win and we dismantled so you could collect when you were 2nd. We are trying to help people.

Lol, funny how u think u know who I am.......n listen u had more than one 1st place team, so stop this people really needed it nonsense, when event ended u had 8/20 people in this club, u had 16/20 in another 1st place club.....so stop with the lies, lying is y I'm screwing w u in the 1st place
    1000+ batting boosts one of ur clubs had, 600+ another one had.....looks like u guys had plenty of gold to me
  • Top26Top26 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    We did give 4 spots to ppl that did not have Hamilton from other clubs.. So we do help others not sure why you care to play games.
  • Top26Top26 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    When did any of our members lie?
    1000+ batting boosts one of ur clubs had, 600+ another one had.....looks like u guys had plenty of gold to me

Like I said bud. There were guys that needed it. The gold used for that is from the guys that didn't need it. That's all im saYing. The guys that needed it deserved it. Not me Matt bit there were a handful that really did and spent gold. I'm not trying to create tension. Saying it wasn't necessary. You just don't have all the facts you're making assumptions.
    Why not game chat me and say who you are if you're not Matt :)
    Why fight each other when we should be fighting glu who screwed us all???????
    Why not game chat me and say who you are if you're not Matt :)

Lol cuz I don't care who u think I am, just funny that ur so sure you know who I am
    Anyways go ahead n message me, tell ur whole club to message me......name is TBATTI2
    Anyways go ahead n message me, tell ur whole club to message me......name is TBATTI2

No worries bud. I'm trying to work together not against each other. Matt or ty it's all good let's work together.
    So how was ur vacation?
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey if you guys are giving away primes to people who need them I'm always looking to improve my 3.5-4* team, haha.
  • Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Who's tap informant?
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    Who's tap informant?

The man is noone
  • RecceRecce Registered Users 5 Posts
    No worries bud. I'm trying to work together not against each other. Matt or tyrannosaurus it's all good let's wor together.

How did I get thrown into this mix?
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Batti is one of the few legitimately cool people I've talked to in this game. Just throwing that out there. I automatically assume that people who talk **** to him are douches.
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    The clues are in front of your face tbatti. Inspect the dialog. Pretty easy.
    You've got to be smarter than your dumbass club mates. Figure it out.
    Am I the matt you're referring to? Curious because ty is in my club.
    Maybe it's one of your disaffected club members that your 3 idiot crew ****ed off? Hmmm. Not me bro but I wonder?
    Oh, the clues are running deep. Focus now. It will become crystal clear.
    Stay focused and look at punctuation. Your getting warmer
    Oh, btw. Tell top, deep,and fly to f-off for me. I don't think I said it enough.
    Are you talking when you got kicked off fuh or explorers?