Old Time Player Returning (Robotstove)

RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
Well I returned to check out what 2016 has to offer, yesterday, after 1.5 years away from TSB.

I am looking to see if there is anyone still around that remembers me, or was in the TSB Palringo chat I used to run.

I might start up a new chat, (with a newer app client) if I can find enough players interested in joining.

Also looking to see if any of my old friends has a club that is interested in having me. I'm only a 3 star player in Pro league (since I only started back up yesterday) but if you remember me as a Legend in 2014 and the first Greatest of All Time member in 2015, you know I have potential :D
In-game name: Robotstove
In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Comments

• PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Come join us we would love to have you in our growing and active club, play me under philly4real
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I remember you from 2014.
    You were in the group of guys I played with
    I know the ones you know
    Amused79. Doubles, tbatti. Mixxmasters, etc.
  • Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    My recommendation is to delete the app unless you plan to hack it, too. Some overly bull**** teams out there.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    Well I returned to check out what 2016 has to offer, yesterday, after 1.5 years away from TSB.

I am looking to see if there is anyone still around that remembers me, or was in the TSB Palringo chat I used to run.

I might start up a new chat, (with a newer app client) if I can find enough players interested in joining.

Also looking to see if any of my old friends has a club that is interested in having me. I'm only a 3 star player in Pro league (since I only started back up yesterday) but if you remember me as a Legend in 2014 and the first Greatest of All Time member in 2015, you know I have potential :D

come see me. I'll chat you in from our old chat if you are still there. if not game chat me tbatti
  • royalpadreroyalpadre Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Welcome back Robotstove! You helped me a bunch in palringo. I skipped tsb2015 and started tsb16 a few months ago.
    If you do an outside chat, I'd appreciate joining in. Thanks!
  • Jay-Bo22Jay-Bo22 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Welcome back Robot! I remember you from Palringo when I first started and got some great advice from you and other members. Let me know if you start up a new chat group and I would love to join.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Jay-Bo22 wrote: »
    Welcome back Robot! I remember you from Palringo when I first started and got some great advice from you and other members. Let me know if you start up a new chat group and I would love to join.

We had some good battles jay-bo
  • Jay-Bo22Jay-Bo22 Registered Users 7 Posts
    That we did. The tournament that DTrain set up was great game play! Do you know if he is still around playing 2016?
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    A lot of familiar faces here :D

I have a much more reliable chat medium this time around, check it out here:

https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Didcord chat is pretty awesome, come chat about the game and the old school folks can catch up :D
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!