Cheats / Hacks / All that Stuff

JoliciousJolicious Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
After the reset Friday, are all the cheat / hack loopholes closed?
I curious as to what the outcome of the reset is / was.
Please don't respond if you are going to regurgitate the "talking about cheating / asking about cheating will get you banned from here" angle. There's not much moderation happening here, and I am not openly asking about anything specific.
For those folks that really do like to help with information and advice instead of harass, thank you in advance!

Comments

• Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    You can still hack if you have a rooted droid
  • JoliciousJolicious Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    If only I had the guts to hack a phone!
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I hear the uniform hack still works, but you have to buy all the uniforms first.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I hear the uniform hack still works, but you have to buy all the uniforms first.

Dude, stop posting all the hacks on the forum!
    Too many people are using it, and game is too hard to play now....
  • DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    Everyone does not want to talk about the elephant in the room, but hacking and modding exists on this site. If you deny that, either you are blind or a game owner trying to keep members.

I will give you an example: I was playing an amatuer tourney today with a decent team (all 4 star to 5 star players) and ran into a team that was all legends and maxed out upgrades. I was beat 37-2. And that was with a 2 batting boost.

Now unless that person spent over 2k dollars on the game. (Might be low balling there) That's pretty quick to advance.
  • Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Pretty positive the hacks will never go away. Even if they did, everyone who doesnt have an all legend team will find it hard to compete at the top
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    All the old school people on this forum know the hacks and know them well, and will find more I'm sure. It will always be a major part of this game
  • alan2121malan2121m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    there are no hacks, youll just suck at the game
  • ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Dude, stop posting all the hacks on the forum!
    Too many people are using it, and game is too hard to play now....

You're still here bustin people's *****?!