Reporting Glitches is idiotic

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
You guys just don't get it. Report it so Glu can get richer by closing holes. You think you are doing players a favour by posting them. You're not. Morons.

BTW I haven't used any just look at my team lol.

Comments

• Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    You guys just don't get it. Report it so Glu can get richer by closing holes. You think you are doing players a favour by posting them. You're not. Morons.

BTW I haven't used any just look at my team lol.
    Shup up liar lol , u haven't used any but u don't want anyone to report them, wow who's buying that??
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Shup up liar lol , u haven't used any but u don't want anyone to report them, wow who's buying that??

Send me a game and you'll see my team moron. If you're going to call someone a liar have some proof. You are clueless. I have no legends and I'm not even full of primes. Reporting glitches is stupid. If you can't figure it out then that says it all.

All the regulars on this board know I haven't used it. tbatti is my team challenge my to a game anytime.

maybe I should do it to keep up with the glitchers (maybe I have to now) though but I wouldn't want to offend you oh holy one.
    Send me a game and you'll see my team moron. If you're going to call someone a liar have some proof. You are clueless. I have no legends and I'm not even full of primes. Reporting glitches is stupid. If you can't figure it out then that says it all.

All the regulars on this board know I haven't used it. tbatti is my team challenge my to a game anytime.

Lol.....I know u buddy, better than u think
    Come interrogate me :)
    great so you play with me then? You should know I don't have legends then.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lol.....I know u buddy, better than u think

This just got interesting... Although I'm pulling for Tbatti, no clue who the informant is...
    If you want to come fwd lmk. I can have a debate in private without exposing you. You have my word.
    great so you play with me then? You should know I don't have legends then.

Maybe I do maybe I dont.......do some "exploring" if u wanna know who I really am
    Maybe I do maybe I dont.......do some "exploring" if u wanna know who I really am

I'm transparent let's chat :) in private.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    This thread or I guess forum is a joke. The cheating won't stop and the game has been overrun. Originally I reported, then stopped. Then I posted when I had evidence. Then I simply quit because of backlash. For people who don't cheat it's impossible.