Uniforms

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
Why should I buy ALL the uniforms? Is it really THAT helpful ? Seems like a complete farce. I have my As colours and thought that would bring me luck but they haven't. Someone said on a post that purchasing them all gives your team a boost in leagues with auto play but I haven't seen that. Can anyone elaborate

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Thay were ****ing with you. A dixon6 hack? Haha. That guy is pretty funny. You didnt really buy all of them, did you?
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Why should I buy ALL the uniforms? Is it really THAT helpful ? Seems like a complete farce. I have my As colours and thought that would bring me luck but they haven't. Someone said on a post that purchasing them all gives your team a boost in leagues with auto play but I haven't seen that. Can anyone elaborate

That is just someone trying to get you to waste your money. Buying all uniforms won't do anything.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts

i thought it was a joke too until I did it. Took me a month and a lot of gold but it was totally worth it.
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    i thought it was a joke too until I did it. Took me a month and a lot of gold but it was totally worth it.

What's the end game here? Someone buys all of the uniforms spending hundreds in real life money? The thought of that makes me sick to my stomach, especially knowing it's GLU that profits from it.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    What's the end game here? Someone buys all of the uniforms spending hundreds in real life money? The thought of that makes me sick to my stomach, especially knowing it's GLU that profits from it.

Why do you hate Glu so much? Should game and app developers not turn a profit for the time and energy they invest? Furthermore they had to pay the MLBPA to use actual players names, I wonder what that cost them. Maybe you'd prefer an 8-bit "pong-like" baseball game where everyone is just named "#11", "#16" and so forth? But yea, it would be pretty dumb of someone to go out and spend $300 on gold on the off-chance that they can buy all the uniforms and get some sort of an advantage.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I only play with the black/white and gold uniform for obvious reasons.