Options

Lost progress

Jessica19Jessica19 Registered Users 8 Posts
Been trying to get this resolved since the weekend through the customer service in game, I'm getting no response, I've logged out and in with Google several times with no luck, I have all my achievements for verification

Comments

• Options
    Any attempt to contact glu and straighten this out has fallen on deaf ears, I'm getting zero response from glu regarding this issue, guess I'll just keep bumping this thread up until I get some kind of response
  • Options
    Bump sticky bump bump
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Redtrunk isn't really responding anymore to the forums.... And he would just tell you to contact customer care through the app.

What progress did you lose if you're able to log onto your team?
  • Options
    Redtrunk isn't really responding anymore to the forums.... And he would just tell you to contact customer care through the app.

What progress did you lose if you're able to log onto your team?

I lost everything, starts right from the beginning
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Join a top club n build faster n this time save your game
  • Options
    ChefCreatorChefCreator Registered Users 13 Posts
    But it is to my understanding that top clubs only want top people so if she starts over what are the odds ?
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Todays event any rank acct can put up big numbers if u can do that theres spot in my clubs if anything message skeemnsito
  • Options
    Redtrunk ??? Please help
  • Options
    Ok, it's been over a week since the crash and glu refuses to respond to any questions regarding my lost account, wasted time and money on this, I'm done! Good luck to those that still have their team