Options

Hacking

Random question,

Seeing how easy it is to hack the game, didn't people hack the 2015 version too? And if they did, then why would you spend tons of money on the 2016 version knowing that eventually you were going to get to a level that only the hackers would be at?

Comments

• Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Why aren't these hacks shared glu and Redtrunk rip us all off. You should share the hacks
  • Options
    Top26Top26 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    If anyone shares hacks or glitches they just patch them then it makes it really impossible to compete which is why tap informant shares them after his personal use
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    You didn't have to hack the 2015 version... Just expose the glitches. Could play 1 game in one of the events and let yourself get as high of a winning streak as you wanted, and then collect the tier 6 rewards as many times as you could.

Although I'm sure there were some that hacked it as well.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Many times the hacks are shared on here but the people who use or utilize those hacks get defensive, and moody, and simply hurl attacks at the poster for having exposed it. Glu and RedTrunk do nothing. I've been starting forums about this for months and "quit" August 1, and just rejoined to see all this commotion. Thank the scum like robots and Atowndown for this.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Many times the hacks are shared on here but the people who use or utilize those hacks get defensive, and moody, and simply hurl attacks at the poster for having exposed it. Glu and RedTrunk do nothing. I've been starting forums about this for months and "quit" August 1, and just rejoined to see all this commotion. Thank the scum like robots and Atowndown for this.

I agree with you that aTownDown is to blame for literally everything that has gone wrong (he's actually the one who spilled his Pepsi on the mainframe about a month ago causing all of us to not receive our club rewards), but I disagree with the other negative ******** you posted. 1) you can't "quit" then come back three weeks later. You just took a hiatus, and a brief one at that. 2) the "veterans" that complain about people posting cheats are likely doing so because they don't want every person playing the game to start cheating. Not necessarily because they're hoarding the cheat codes for themselves.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Point one is fair, haitus is much more appropriate
    Point two I think your either in that group, or simply wrong. Exposing the glitch or people using it should kill it, even if some morons use it to their benefit.
  • Options
    Point two I think your either in that group, or simply wrong. Exposing the glitch or people using it should kill it, even if some morons use it to their benefit.

Why hey would you think that telling a group of people how to cheat is going to "kill it"?
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts

I took a massive hiatus from this game too, but I knew it advance getting back into it would mean getting ****ed on by Robots, and then the other hackers that followed suit. And please, if you are reading this spare me the lack of proof defense, there is plenty out there. Fact: This game WOULD have been a lot more fun if people didn't cheat, but they do, and so they tell their friends, and suddenly you can't compete without that one hack. Then Glu patches it, and the cyclical pattern continues. The reality is, people are going to cheat. Trying to fix other people is impossible, so take what enjoyment you can out of the game. Personally, I use my Prime/Legend team to kick the **** out of my buddies who just started playing this. Fun can be had a multitude of different ways!
  • Options
    JiggleytittiesJiggleytitties Registered Users 6 Posts
    You people always crack me up constantly accusing Robots of being hackers/cheaters.Boo Hoo,I quit because people expose glitches in the game.Funny that a bunch of you think your so honest about Playing a baseball App.Maybe if GLU didn't rip everyone off people wouldn't search for ways to get ahead without selling their newborn for Ted Williams.I happen to know a few guys from Robots who do not cheat but spend money and out play you.But hey,they beat you so they are cheaters.Cry me a river!
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Well said Jiggley. I can say this, not that it will matter to anyone....I was briefly in Proscouts. I stopped bc I am too busy at work to keep up with those beasts lol. I have hacked this game up and down and I can tell everyone here with 100% certainty that these guys do not cheat. I would be able to tell pretty easily. They just play their asses off and destroy competition. If you guys cant keep up....just stop playing
  • Options
    We were scammed guys - they purposely cleared everyone's account so people would have to buy more. iTunes knows about their scams and is investigating. BOYCOTT WITH YOUR WALLET!!!!

Yea I still have all 7 of my accounts.