Offering Help

LegendsLegends Registered Users 10 Posts
I was part of a well known top club, and am now looking to relax a bit and not spend hours every day playing. Any clubs out there looking for that extra push to get you into a winning position, that I can provide without being glued to my phone all day? I would like to help newer clubs get rewards and possible prime players, since they don't even make my team any more.

Comments

• Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Message in game skeemnsito
  • Rimjobrizzo447Rimjobrizzo447 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can invite u to my club. Send me game and pm invite rimjobrizzo447
  • mpmjem2010mpmjem2010 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I would b interested in any help u can provide, Legends. I only have 1 x 5 star! Please let me know how u can help. Thanks
  • johnmcgraw1johnmcgraw1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    If you still have but found a home
    Message me in a game at johnmcgraw1
    Please
  • LegendsLegends Registered Users 10 Posts
    mpmjem2010 wrote: »
    I would b interested in any help u can provide, Legends. I only have 1 x 5 star! Please let me know how u can help. Thanks

What is your team name?
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Help or Advise would also be welcomed for my club. We have a decent club but we just cant get over the top and break the top tiers or get any prime players.
    P3000 wrote: »
    Help or Advise would also be welcomed for my club. We have a decent club but we just cant get over the top and break the top tiers or get any prime players.

team name?
  • MatewalkerMatewalker Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Legends. I would welcome your help and advice as well. Team name is matewalker.
  • oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Legends. I would welcome your help and advice as well. Advice more than anything, as I'm sure you have a bunch of offers for your services.

Team name is Oshkoshstarz, Club is WHO WANTS IT 15 in a private club....basically all 4 star teams. Se do ok----top 50sih at every event but would love suggestions to improve.

My team has 3 legends, 2 primes and essentially all 5 star on offense with 4.5 stars for starting pitching, and 4 for releivers.

Maybe you could intive me to a game and give me pointers?
    Yes I am receiving a bunch of offers. The only enjoyment I can get from the game anymore is helping others. No prime player reward even makes my team, so I got bored with playing hours upon hours every day for no reason. I will start games with everyone who replies here, but it might take a little time to get to you.
  • OreoSOreoS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would love some advice as well, we are a club made up of 4.5 to 3 star teams and have 4-5 guys who carry the load most weeks. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Club name is Legyoom : in game I'm OreoShiver

Thanks!
  • GeneralnuttGeneralnutt Registered Users 10 Posts
    We could use the help only have 2 5 star guys. But only have 3 guys in my club and can't seem to recruit anybody. So your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Team is mininutts if you want to help out
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Legends wrote: »
    team name?

team name is... Tencan ... sent you a pm.
  • Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Legends good on ya bro. I too can help people this weekend. My club is sitting in 3rd on my baby account so Im willing to assist
    We would love to have both of you
  • Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    We would love to have both of you

I looked in your club man. Theres only like 4 people in there. Im looking to help clubs that are fuller
  • OreoSOreoS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would love to have you join us, club name Legyoom
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    I looked in your club man. Theres only like 4 people in there. Im looking to help clubs that are fuller

Yeah that seems to be the issue I keep having. Can't get anybody to stick in the club. I started the club with a buddy of mine but can't get any takers. Bout ready to give up this club and join one somewhere
  • mpmjem2010mpmjem2010 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Supremecubs10363