Options

Stadium Investments and Endorsements

srpjr3795srpjr3795 Registered Users 1 Posts
Can anybody tell me how the stadium investments work. I have an old itunes gift card that I'm fine with using for the $9.99 gold stadium, but how do I upgrade it? Do I have to pay real money for each level or do I upgrade it with gold? If so, does anybody now how much gold it is? Thanks a bunch in advance

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    You have to spend gold not including league or tourney entry and not during fan rewards
    L2 needs 4,000 gold
    L3 needs 8,000 gold
    L4 needs 20,000
    L5 needs 40,000 I think
    L6 needs 80,000
  • Options
    ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm at level 7 now. To get to 8 it's 400k gold
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    You will have to spend a LOT of gold to get to the other levels. To get to level 10, you have to spend 960k gold
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Except anyone who had it during the HR derby glitch now is at the max level.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Granted, neither are great, but which is the better investment of the the two Stadium or Endorsements?

Also, mentioned above, what do you mean "you have to spend a Lot of gold to get to other levels?" Do you mean you have to spend a lot of cash to level up? Does the stadium ungrade actually help your team or is it just marketing? Lastly, under the stadium info tab, It says spend Gold and level it up? I don't follow.... thanks guys.
  • Options
    Doesnt help your team at all. All it does is give you daily free gold. You have to spend a TON of gold to level up the stadium though. Like I mentioned, to get to level 10, you have to spend 960k gold and keep in mind, every time you level up, you go back to 0 spent if I remember correctly. Unless your hacking it like I did, dont waste your money
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    Doesnt help your team at all. All it does is give you daily free gold. You have to spend a TON of gold to level up the stadium though. Like I mentioned, to get to level 10, you have to spend 960k gold and keep in mind, every time you level up, you go back to 0 spent if I remember correctly. Unless your hacking it like I did, dont waste your money

Thanks for the input Devildoc, appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    Anytime man. This company sucks, dont help pay their salary lol