Options

Anyone who is likely to be getting Reyes have a open spot?

MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
Big Mets fan (yes, it goes against conventional wisdom considering my name on here, but been a fan of them my entire life) and would appreciate it tremendously if a team who is in a position to receive him as a reward for the weekend is willing to allow me in to play some and also receive him. My team is 4*s and it would not only be a great boos to my roster, but an equally gratifying upgrade to land one of my favorite recent Mets players.

Thanks for considering. Please just drop a line if you're willing to help and I'll come aboard.

Comments

• Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    I would man but im about 3mil from 1st
  • Options
    Thanks for replying Devildoc. I appreciate it. Hopefully others may be able to hook me up.
  • Options
    No prob man. Im in 3rd so if you cant find a 1st place willing to bring you on, feel free to still join mine. At least get the picks
  • Options
    I'll be sure to do that. My league only has like 3 guys who play. While I'm not trying to beg or just look for handouts, I'm not in a position to really make any upgrades on my team as things are now. Had the same 4 star team for months. I just figure there are people here who play all the time and some prime players wouldn't even crack their roster, so if they'd be open to helping a guy out I certainly won't say no. Thanks again!
  • Options
    No worries. Primes wont make my team either lol
  • Options
    Well I certainly won't feel like I'm imposing now. :o
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Start a game with Skeemnsito right now we just playing to hit a bunch of tier 6s but some of my guys need em too so we will take a club first just not today and will let u collect it
  • Options
    Thanks, Crookx. I'll start a game now (Never did this before so I'm not really sure what to do)