Big hitter free agent

GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I'm looking for a new club. I have already put up 3.5 million this weekend when my club went in different directions. I can still put up another 3.5 million

Comments

• qwas7899qwas7899 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Sent you invite. Club name Rhealm.
  • qwas7899qwas7899 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Too late I guess. Says your already in club.
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    qwas7899 wrote: »
    Too late I guess. Says your already in club.
    No I'm not
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Gianto wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new club. I have already put up 3.5 million this weekend when my club went in different directions. I can still put up another 3.5 million

Yea.. So You're in Glujail. Under that exact name.
  • Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yea.. So You're in Glujail. Under that exact name.

Lol busted
  • Top26Top26 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Tap challenge me to game I want to see what your made of
    Lol busted
    Why am I in glu jail? Because I actually play and put up points this game is a joke
    That's all good either they release my account or they pay me every penny that I put into the game because they are breaking the rules of the game
  • Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Just message redtrunk. As long as you werent flagged for cheating he should be able to get you back to normal
    This tap informant idiot said he flagged me for my gold and I only have 3k in gold so I'm gonna let this game go and get all my money back from these glu frauds
    I don't cheat I spend money and save up my gold that I win during the week for the weekend and I get flagged that's a load of garbage. But you have teams like robots and proscouts putting up 100 million every weekend so why aren't they flagged?
  • RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    It's happened to many people. Usually a mistake. Red trunk will take care of you.

It happened once to a player who couldn't even hit 100k in any event in one of my clubs. You should be fine.