Options

DP Clubs

TheSpudTheSpud Registered Users 7 Posts
These DP clubs are winning most brackets. They jump millions of points at a time. I've seen them go up 5 million in 5 minutes or less. Is there really no way for GLU to catch players editing their win streak numbers? I feel bad for the clubs spending gold to catch them, they just jump right back in front almost instantaneously. The kicker is that they don't even need the prime reward.

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    TheSpud wrote: »
    These DP clubs are winning most brackets. They jump millions of points at a time. I've seen them go up 5 million in 5 minutes or less. Is there really no way for GLU to catch players editing their win streak numbers? I feel bad for the clubs spending gold to catch them, they just jump right back in front almost instantaneously. The kicker is that they don't even need the prime reward.

Exactly. I just missed out on first in my tier by 3 mill
    Just missed
  • Options
    Juanballer1738Juanballer1738 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lol play me icehammers play me in a game glusux
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    We had similar issues with DP teams. They would suddenly jump to the top of different brackets. We ended up passing a DP team for first, it was weird, they scored a total of 100 points half of Saturday and all of Sunday after putting up a pile on Friday and Saturday morning.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I played with them last event. No one was cheating. Just solid playing. If we stopped we were just going for tier6.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I played with them last event. All but one was cheating. Took everyone three solid games. If we stopped we were hacking too hard and didn't want to make it obvious.