**** Robots

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
Just scored 160 million in about 10 minutes...
Prev13

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Just scored 160 million in about 10 minutes...

Guess who went from 30million to 160million in 2 minutes. Had to hack.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    No they didn't. I'm actively participating in that bracket. They've been moving but not at all like that. Some guy came in early this morning in some no name club and put up 20 BILLION though. So there's your headline.
    I just went back to check. Robots was at 273 million around 2 am this morning. They are now at 318mil. Where are you getting your data from Astros?
    No they didn't. I'm actively participating in that bracket. They've been moving but not at all like that. Some guy came in early this morning in some no name club and put up 20 BILLION though. So there's your headline.

I'm not sure if you replying to me or not it really doesn't matter I was simply saying a club named guess who went from 30million to 160million in a matter of minutes. It stayed that way for about 30 minutes now their club is completely missing it was really odd. I'm not in the same bracket as robots so I don't have a clue there.
    I just went back to check. Robots was at 273 million around 2 am this morning. They are now at 318mil. Where are you getting your data from Astros?

Never mind you cleared that up
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Never mind you cleared that up
    :) not you amigo. "Guess who" isn't robots. It's that same fi lucked who put up 20 billion last night between 2 and 4 am. Just some turd that needs flushin'.
    :) not you amigo. "Guess who" isn't robots. It's that same fi lucked who put up 20 billion last night between 2 and 4 am. Just some turd that needs flushin'.

Exactly lol yea I know it's not them- guess who did change thier name to gobots before disappearing lol
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Maybe it wasn't them, I just assumed it was.
  • TheSpudTheSpud Registered Users 7 Posts
    These DP clubs have been gaining millions in a matter of minutes as well. We spent ages building up a 3.5 million lead and within 5 minutes they jump 5 million. They are winning almost every division. What a joke.
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Yes it is a big joke.
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    We have way better 250 million huge knockers 337 million and stobor at 346 million. What a ****ing joke. Do you think they need prime Reyes
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Why ****ing play its so nice to be watching how many points they can put up. Thanks glu and Redtrunk or do we call you glus ***** now days
    There are like 100 brackets. You don't have to play in the highest ranked one.
    TheSpud wrote: »
    These DP clubs have been gaining millions in a matter of minutes as well. We spent ages building up a 3.5 million lead and within 5 minutes they jump 5 million. They are winning almost every division. What a joke.

Millions in minutes isn't that hard if you have 20 people playing and spending gold. If everyone is on a 20+ streak and gaining 20k+ points a win...Do the math
  • AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Someday, someone is going to have to explain to me the lure of spending this much gold and time trying to win a player that they most likely can't use. I just can't wrap my head around this thought process.
    Millions in minutes isn't that hard if you have 20 people playing and spending gold. If everyone is on a 20+ streak and gaining 20k+ points a win...Do the math

Very true plus if the club has a multiplier accolade it only speeds up the points they collect.
    AJD804 wrote: »
    Someday, someone is going to have to explain to me the lure of spending this much gold and time trying to win a player that they most likely can't use. I just can't wrap my head around this thought process.
    Most teams already have all the players they need and plenty of gold... Just doing it for fun. It's a pretty cool feeling the first time you score a million in a weekend.
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    And I got put in glu jail just for putting up 3.5 million points in one day and these guys are putting up huge numbers but they worry about the little guy. They don't need to worry I'm gonna blow up glus phone tomorrow demanding action on this matter regarding my account
  • OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Glu has a phone #??
    Ominously wrote: »
    Glu has a phone #??

yep

1-617-648-4468

5 million in 5 minutes means that each player on the team needs to put up 250,000 points in 5 minutes. You would need the entire team on a massive win streak (50k per game is a huge winstreak with the highest multiplier) playing a game every minute. That is the entire team all on a huge win streak playing full out at the exact same time for 5 minutes and then all stopping. They blew past us and then barely moved. Come on, stop pretending this is anything but cheating.
    5 million in 5 minutes means that each player on the team needs to put up 250,000 points in 5 minutes. You would need the entire team on a massive win streak (50k per game is a huge winstreak with the highest multiplier) playing a game every minute. That is the entire team all on a huge win streak playing full out at the exact same time for 5 minutes and then all stopping. They blew past us and then barely moved. Come on, stop pretending this is anything but cheating.

You said they were in multiple brackets just because they blew past you and stopped doesn't indicate their cheating if they had multiple brackets they had clubs in they could've simply stopped playing in that one. How many total points did they put up? Several clubs put up over 200 million this past weekend. To me that would be more of an indication of cheating then a club blowing past you and then stopping. Did you really time five minutes and 5 million or is that just a guess?? With a multiplier after a certain point I believe a win is around 32,000- I have no clue how many they had on a streak but I know I can play a lot of games in a five minute time span. If a majority of the club have a streak going I don't see how that's unheard of.
    I logged in and saw that we were winning. Auto played my first game and then went into the club chat. Someone posted that they had passed us. I looked back at the leader board and this team had jumped about 5 million points and was now ahead of us. It may have been less than 5 minutes but that is my best guess. Look at the math involved in gaining that many points so quickly. I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous scenario you have to put together for a club to gain so quickly.
    I logged in and saw that we were winning. Auto played my first game and then went into the club chat. Someone posted that they had passed us. I looked back at the leader board and this team had jumped about 5 million points and was now ahead of us. It may have been less than 5 minutes but that is my best guess. Look at the math involved in gaining that many points so quickly. I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous scenario you have to put together for a club to gain so quickly.

There's nothing I can tell you to convince you otherwise it really is irrelevant. I've seen it happen in clubs that I've been in myself by people simply winning. How many total points did they put up? There were some guys alone on my leaderboard over the weekend that put up over 60 million points by themselves do the math on that.
    https://imgur.com/ptBLibI
    5 units of energy, 32,200 points per win, 5 wins per 2 minutes max (probably shorter), 20 members doing all same thing, adds up real quick. Then you end up scoring 400 mil like us.

Auto playing you can play a game in about 10 seconds- you could easily do 20-25 games just by yourself in 5 minutes if not close to 30 games.
    https://imgur.com/ptBLibI
    5 units of energy, 32,200 points per win, 5 wins per 2 minutes max (probably shorter), 20 members doing all same thing, adds up real quick. Then you end up scoring 400 mil like us.

Appreciate guys like you ruining the game for the rest of us.
  • AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    So anytime someone does anything better then you they are cheating? I never saw more cryin little c00nts in my life. Just stfu and play the game or just go drown yourselves in the toilet because your cryin over a game. Whinny little girls
    Areptile wrote: »
    So anytime someone does anything better then you they are cheating? I never saw more cryin little c00nts in my life. Just stfu and play the game or just go drown yourselves in the toilet because your cryin over a game. Whinny little girls

Yeah, a 750 streak would cost 15k in gold alone in refreshing energy. Not to mention boosts/ice wraps you would need. Congrats, you hacked a game and are winning..At least be man enough to openly admit you cheated in the game. Do you also use a cheat app for Words with Friends and then gloat about winning? Congrats on your accomplishments.
    Gianto wrote: »
    And I got put in glu jail just for putting up 3.5 million points in one day and these guys are putting up huge numbers but they worry about the little guy. They don't need to worry I'm gonna blow up glus phone tomorrow demanding action on this matter regarding my account

That's not why you got put in GluJail. I don't know why you did, but I've scored more than that on many occasions. GluJail is an automated process and it doesn't trigger from "scoring 3.5" million. I'm sure you know why you're there. If not, contact Customer Service.
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I have no idea why I'm there tapinformant says because I have a lot of gold but I only have 1k in gold and tap informant won't reply. I also have receipts from Apple that shows all the money I spent on this game only to be screwed over