**** Robots

Comments

• GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    How long is someone's account usually in there?
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    TapInformant is probably just joking with you, I doubt he has any idea. 1K gold is nothing, I doubt that has anything to do with it.

I don't know. I've heard people say it's temporary but I heard someone mention being in there longer than a few weeks, so I'm not sure.

I'd make a new team if I were you.
    Man I spent hundreds of dollars on that account I can't just let it go like that
  • Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Just message trunk until he replies. Customer service will get you nowhere. As far as the other posts and the millions of points....i see it 2 ways

1) Every member is straight beast mode spending a ton of gold with a multiplier and scoring their *** off...seen it happen. Or
    2) They are hacking...plain and simple. With a hack, you can change your streak value to any number you choose. For example, I could start playing at a 50 game streak. Even without a multiplier, your talking 20k a win off the bat
    You mean to tell me that I'm busting my butt spending 5k in gold just to get 50 or more win streak and they start out on a 50 game streak that's crazy and ridiculous
    Im not saying they do nor am I accusing them. Im just saying its possible. I have done it numerous times
  • Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    TapInformant is probably just joking with you, I doubt he has any idea. 1K gold is nothing, I doubt that has anything to do with it.

I don't know. I've heard people say it's temporary but I heard someone mention being in there longer than a few weeks, so I'm not sure.

I'd make a new team if I were you.
    Ding , ding, ding! This dude wrote me like I run the game, asking me why I put him in glu jail lmaooooo, so I just played along......he still doesn't get that I'm just a normal player.
  • AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah, a 750 streak would cost 15k in gold alone in refreshing energy. Not to mention boosts/ice wraps you would need. Congrats, you hacked a game and are winning..At least be man enough to openly admit you cheated in the game. Do you also use a cheat app for Words with Friends and then gloat about winning? Congrats on your accomplishments.[/QUOT

U don't believe all the **** that u say do u? I dont even read this stupid thing often but every Time I do there's your whining azz cryin about someone being better then u and call it cheating. Just delete the app and go away you clown. There's way better things u can do with your time. Like knit and feed the neighborhood cats or something
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Gianto wrote: »
    And I got put in glu jail just for putting up 3.5 million points in one day and these guys are putting up huge numbers but they worry about the little guy.

You cheated in a more obvious manner and got caught apparently.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    some no name club and put up 20 BILLION

Anyone have a screenshot of this?

Cool story bro.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Zerhero99 has it right. Gianto, you obviously cheated or hacked. You probably did some type of hr derby glitch, or something else, and got called out and ratted on for it.

You probably had an all legend rookie team with no upgrades or something stupid like that.
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Zerhero99 has it right. Gianto, you obviously cheated or hacked. You probably did some type of hr derby glitch, or something else, and got called out and ratted on for it.

You probably had an all legend rookie team with no upgrades or something stupid like that.
    well actually I have a legend team that is on hall of fame with my upgrades almost all full so you are wrong
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry Registered Users 32 Posts
    It is very simple actually and I am surprised that it took this long to happen since the arrival of hacking, but if they are using rooted or jailbroke devices, and a program such as game guardian to search for and change values, all they would have to do is search for the value 14,000 for example... which is the amount of points earned after winning 18 or 20 games? and change that value to whatever they wanted. Again with the 18,000 point mark which I believe is another level of points earned and change that to 1 million or whatever insane number they want. They wouldn't even have to wait to get that high as 130 or 210 are rare numbers in this game but both are levels of points earned for a win streak of less than 5 and they could manipulate their earnings right off the bat.

Face it... until Glu cares enough to figure out how to stop people from manipulating their product.... Tap Sports apps belong on the trash heap.
    YohYdoUcry wrote: »
    It is very simple actually and I am surprised that it took this long to happen since the arrival of hacking, but if they are using rooted or jailbroke devices, and a program such as game guardian to search for and change values, all they would have to do is search for the value 14,000 for example... which is the amount of points earned after winning 18 or 20 games? and change that value to whatever they wanted. Again with the 18,000 point mark which I believe is another level of points earned and change that to 1 million or whatever insane number they want. They wouldn't even have to wait to get that high as 130 or 210 are rare numbers in this game but both are levels of points earned for a win streak of less than 5 and they could manipulate their earnings right off the bat.

Face it... until Glu cares enough to figure out how to stop people from manipulating their product.... Tap Sports apps belong on the trash heap.

Although this is true, if your in a club and you change the value of points you get, you will be jailed bc the club point value cannot be edited
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    Although this is true, if your in a club and you change the value of points you get, you will be jailed bc the club point value cannot be edited

Nah, it works. I suggest everyone try it. That's how I get millions of points in seconds.
    So the hypothesis here is that one can manipulate their upgrade values, the cost of mystery box items, and the amount of wins to start off their streak and continue to play while getting away with that, but glu's technology can monitor, catch and jail those that manipulate the amount of points that they recieve for winning a game?

What I have suggested that is being done is the only plausible explanation for what is otherwise mathmatically improbable. What has been suggested as a "resonable" explanation of 5 wins every 2 minutes is highly unlikely as the law of percentages would dictate that a team will lose at some point no matter how good it is. Though there is the winstreak protection, at some point it will take 2 or 3 efforts to get past an inevitably better team. I have an all legend team and have yet to reach a winstreak of better than 35 without facing such a team that takes multiple attempts to defeat.

If in fact clubs are posting totals in the 300 million range and doing so in a legit manner, why were these point totals not being reached pre hack, pre legend era? 60 million used to be a huge amount of points scored and at one point thought impossible without modifying the game in your favor. It is now common knowledge that with strong and dedicated players that such a number is obtainable. It is my opinion (for what its worth, not much I am sure) that the recent absurd point totals are products of game manipulation. Brass tacks of the matter is it is cheating and unless your willing to follow suit, one will never be able to duplicate the numbers that are being tallied in the Prime Events.
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Sounding smart and being smart are clearly not one in the same.

Just out of curiosity, I just played 30 games in a row as fast as I could (Tuesday Sprint). I added a Club boost each time, and I have a mostly Legend club ... low end Legends accessible over time by Fan Rewards and Legend box (Tim McCarver, Eric Young, etc.).

I played 30 games in just over 8 minutes. Approximately 20-25 seconds per win. Simply put, your "law of percentages" ... whatever that even means ... doesn't exist. I won all 30 games handily. Most decent teams (including mine) fizz out at around win 40, however with legitimate weekend Winstreak Protection, I can consistently get to 65-70 wins without issue. If I bounced clubs, I could easily and consistently score 150-200 game streaks. Even with low level Legends, there is no team in the game I can't beat in 2-3 tries, so by all accounts, I could actually go until my fingers bled or until gold ran out -- if I was that committed.

I know there are players MUCH stronger than I, and who bounce clubs, which is not outside the rules. A 200 game winstreak can be completed in way less than an hour (even adding in having to leave and re-enter a club). That's 3-4 million points in about 45 minutes. And yes, it happens. Over and over again every weekend.

Ahh but the gold!!! They must be glitching gold!!!!! Yes, a 200 game streak, including regular losses, costs about 5-6,000 gold. To put it in perspective, that's 2 HR Derby wins or 1 League win worth of gold ... or a few multi-club wins throughout the week. Point being, it doesn't even scratch the surface. Now using regular boosts can get expensive. You could easily spend 10-12,000 gold on a multi-million point weekend. Oh mercy, that would mean having to win like, what, 4 Leagues on Monday to cover the cost?

Now consider just 8-10 players coordinating such a run (much less 18-20). In 30 minutes, a club could EASILY put up 30-40 million points, and that's in a very small window. Imagine giving them 3 full days .. top tier players who have all gotten to know each other over the last year or so.

Why do they do it? Because once you have 850 #1 Draft Picks and 1,200 Franchise Coins and 10,000,000 blue cash from collecting over the course of 6 months or more, winning is all that's left.

So the hypothesis here is that one can manipulate their upgrade values, the cost of mystery box items, and the amount of wins to start off their streak and continue to play while getting away with that, but glu's technology can monitor, catch and jail those that manipulate the amount of points that they recieve for winning a game?

What I have suggested that is being done is the only plausible explanation for what is otherwise mathmatically improbable. What has been suggested as a "resonable" explanation of 5 wins every 2 minutes is highly unlikely as the law of percentages would dictate that a team will lose at some point no matter how good it is. Though there is the winstreak protection, at some point it will take 2 or 3 efforts to get past an inevitably better team. I have an all legend team and have yet to reach a winstreak of better than 35 without facing such a team that takes multiple attempts to defeat.

If in fact clubs are posting totals in the 300 million range and doing so in a legit manner, why were these point totals not being reached pre hack, pre legend era? 60 million used to be a huge amount of points scored and at one point thought impossible without modifying the game in your favor. It is now common knowledge that with strong and dedicated players that such a number is obtainable. It is my opinion (for what its worth, not much I am sure) that the recent absurd point totals are products of game manipulation. Brass tacks of the matter is it is cheating and unless your willing to follow suit, one will never be able to duplicate the numbers that are being tallied in the Prime Events.
    Well there you have it folks. Irrefutable evidence that there is no cheating going on in this game. This expert analysis has just debunked any possibilities that there are folks out there participating in any wrong doing.

I was making the point that one can not keep the pace of winning 5 games every 2 minutes. Eventually, if you are playing by Glu's rules, you WILL run into a team that takes multiple attempts to beat..... Even with 80 gold boost and yes even with a legend stacked team. There is always a better team out there and for that matter there are those unrealistic moments when you inexplicably lose to a team that yours outranks in every category. I understand how to preserve a winstreak, but that in itself takes time as well as needing to play that one tough team 3-4 times to advance.

The law of percentages dictates that for every team that you beat, you are now one step closer to a team that you will not. Same as for each time that someone drives drunk and gets away with it, they are one step closer to the time that they get caught or end up in an accident.

I would have to say that what you are suggestion, although highly unlikely, IS possible. However, all to often the most obvious answer is the correct one. Like it or not, admit it or not, but there is rampant cheating going on in this game. Any experienced player of Tap Sports apps can recognize this. Redtrunk himself has openly stated on this forum that he and Glu are aware of cheating going on in this game.

Final question! Do you believe that it is purely coincidental, that the more and more talk about rooting or jailbreaking your phone to manipulate the game that goes on, the higher and higher club points are climbing?
    gigemags wrote: »
    Sounding smart and being smart are clearly not one in the same.

Just out of curiosity, I just played 30 games in a row as fast as I could (Tuesday Sprint). I added a Club boost each time, and I have a mostly Legend club ... low end Legends accessible over time by Fan Rewards and Legend box (Tim McCarver, Eric Young, etc.).

I played 30 games in just over 8 minutes. Approximately 20-25 seconds per win. Simply put, your "law of percentages" ... whatever that even means ... doesn't exist. I won all 30 games handily. Most decent teams (including mine) fizz out at around win 40, however with legitimate weekend Winstreak Protection, I can consistently get to 65-70 wins without issue. If I bounced clubs, I could easily and consistently score 150-200 game streaks. Even with low level Legends, there is no team in the game I can't beat in 2-3 tries, so by all accounts, I could actually go until my fingers bled or until gold ran out -- if I was that committed.

I know there are players MUCH stronger than I, and who bounce clubs, which is not outside the rules. A 200 game winstreak can be completed in way less than an hour (even adding in having to leave and re-enter a club). That's 3-4 million points in about 45 minutes. And yes, it happens. Over and over again every weekend.

Ahh but the gold!!! They must be glitching gold!!!!! Yes, a 200 game streak, including regular losses, costs about 5-6,000 gold. To put it in perspective, that's 2 HR Derby wins or 1 League win worth of gold ... or a few multi-club wins throughout the week. Point being, it doesn't even scratch the surface. Now using regular boosts can get expensive. You could easily spend 10-12,000 gold on a multi-million point weekend. Oh mercy, that would mean having to win like, what, 4 Leagues on Monday to cover the cost?

Now consider just 8-10 players coordinating such a run (much less 18-20). In 30 minutes, a club could EASILY put up 30-40 million points, and that's in a very small window. Imagine giving them 3 full days .. top tier players who have all gotten to know each other over the last year or so.

Why do they do it? Because once you have 850 #1 Draft Picks and 1,200 Franchise Coins and 10,000,000 blue cash from collecting over the course of 6 months or more, winning is all that's left.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    The title of this thread is Robots- a club jumped from nothing to 30 million on Saturday and then that same team jumped from 30 million to 160million on Sunday in a matter of minutes. The team name was Guess Who. After they got to 160 they change their name to YankeeSuck and then to gobots. The person who started this thread assumed it was robots when in fact they were in a separate bracket with over 350million points of there on. There was only 2 members in guess who so of course they hacked to score that many points that fast. They only stayed on the leaderboard for about 30 minutes and then their club completely vanished. like anything else over time the hacking and cheating has gotten worse and just like last year and the year before glu Will give less and less **** that it goes on they've already got a ton of money from the honest users trying to compete with all this for the past 6 months. My suggestion is don't spend another penny on this game get refunded through Apple and next year before you play buy an android.
    I agree, android is the way to go with these games. If people stop and think, glu wont stop the hacking as JB stated.... There are a ton of honest players paying to try and compete and in all reality, there is only a small percentage of players who use this forum
    I never said there wasn't cheating. There most certainly is. I am simply pointing out the serious flaws in your "hypothesis" ... that high scores implies cheating. That's a non sequitur at best.

My only hope was to provide some much needed ***FACTS*** that a team putting up 3-4 million points in an hour or so is not even unreasonable, much less "cheating."

Yet you double down on this "law of percentages" mumbo jumbo. The ***FACTS** are once you're at or even near the top of the game, you DON'T face more difficult teams. In ***FACT***, it's just the opposite. Glu simply regurgitates the same teams over and over. In a 30-50 game winstreak, I will face no more than 12-15 different teams. Once Glu throws that at you, you'll find yourself playing G.O.A.T. which is also lower level Legends, and not that difficult to beat.

The "law of percentages" means if you cross the street too many times without looking, you'll get hit by a car. It has, quite literally, nothing to do with this discussion.

There's a big difference between a "hypothesis" and an "assumption." You seem to be doing a lot of the latter.

Well there you have it folks. Irrefutable evidence that there is no cheating going on in this game. This expert analysis has just debunked any possibilities that there are folks out there participating in any wrong doing.

I was making the point that one can not keep the pace of winning 5 games every 2 minutes. Eventually, if you are playing by Glu's rules, you WILL run into a team that takes multiple attempts to beat..... Even with 80 gold boost and yes even with a legend stacked team. There is always a better team out there and for that matter there are those unrealistic moments when you inexplicably lose to a team that yours outranks in every category. I understand how to preserve a winstreak, but that in itself takes time as well as needing to play that one tough team 3-4 times to advance.

The law of percentages dictates that for every team that you beat, you are now one step closer to a team that you will not. Same as for each time that someone drives drunk and gets away with it, they are one step closer to the time that they get caught or end up in an accident.

I would have to say that what you are suggestion, although highly unlikely, IS possible. However, all to often the most obvious answer is the correct one. Like it or not, admit it or not, but there is rampant cheating going on in this game. Any experienced player of Tap Sports apps can recognize this. Redtrunk himself has openly stated on this forum that he and Glu are aware of cheating going on in this game.

Final question! Do you believe that it is purely coincidental, that the more and more talk about rooting or jailbreaking your phone to manipulate the game that goes on, the higher and higher club points are climbing?
    Well here we go!! 1st off I would like to point out that the base definition of hypothesis is "an educated guess." 2nd, Redtrunk himself has poste don this forum that the game is set up on random percentages and is the reason that quite often you can and eventually will lose to a lesser team. Percentages are the reason that some people will get the desired legend player form a mystery box after 7 tries and a another person may have to try 20 or 30 times. Odds and percentages have everything to do with this game.

I understand the game play and how to score big points and have in the past. Not as big as was brought up in this discussion though. Your theory of the "perfect storm" just doesn't fly. 20 guys all on 200 game streaks. Lets break this down! 300 million points. that is 300,000,000 lots of zeros there. that translates to 15,000,000 per person. In a three day event, or 72 hours, each player in the club would have to net 208,000 points an hour every hour. This does not account for sleeping, eating, using the bathroom what have you.

208,000 points doesn't sound like much, and its not. But to have all 20 members of a club do it every hour for three days straight? I'm suspect.

Finally, I really couldn't care less who is cheating and how badly they are. I think the more people that can screw Glu the better. I dislike teams getting on their high horse and bragging and boasting about how great they are and trying to convince everyone that they are doing the improbable in a legit manner.
    gigemags wrote: »
    I never said there wasn't cheating. There most certainly is. I am simply pointing out the serious flaws in your "hypothesis" ... that high scores implies cheating. That's a non sequitur at best.

My only hope was to provide some much needed ***FACTS*** that a team putting up 3-4 million points in an hour or so is not even unreasonable, much less "cheating."

Yet you double down on this "law of percentages" mumbo jumbo. The ***FACTS** are once you're at or even near the top of the game, you DON'T face more difficult teams. In ***FACT***, it's just the opposite. Glu simply regurgitates the same teams over and over. In a 30-50 game winstreak, I will face no more than 12-15 different teams. Once Glu throws that at you, you'll find yourself playing G.O.A.T. which is also lower level Legends, and not that difficult to beat.

The "law of percentages" means if you cross the street too many times without looking, you'll get hit by a car. It has, quite literally, nothing to do with this discussion.

There's a big difference between a "hypothesis" and an "assumption." You seem to be doing a lot of the latter.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I don't have a dog in this fight but if you have the multiplier I believe after so many wins I don't remember its around 31,000 a win. You can literally play a game in about 10 seconds on auto play. Lets be on the safe side and say you can get five games in a minute. 31,000 x 5= 155,000 in one minute. Multiply that by 20. That's 3,100,000 in 20 minutes with one person and the multiplier. So 15 million is certainly obtainable. I can't speak for numerous people doing it in a club. I have spent my real money on fan rewards a lot playing this game (35k) if you're fully upgraded which you would have to be there's nothing else you can use gold on over the weekend to spend it on other then winstreaks. The only other piece of the puzzle is you would have to use a boost to win that's additional gold spent. Playing over a three day weekend that would get more costly than continuing a win streak every five games at 100 gold. Club boost bought by an android user who is either downloaded an older version or has a rooted phone would be the answer if I had to guess. Again I'm not pointing my finger at anybody I'm just stating the obvious. I'm not saying that person who hit the streak cheated at all. What I'm saying is boost were by a cheat if I had to guess.
    Are you aware that after win 30 or so, each win is worth 32,200 (with 1.4x)? Each. Win. Probably not, because you think winning 30 games (while losing less than 3) is somehow difficult because redtrunk once alluded to the "law of percentages" and all. But hang with me. Each win is worth 32 thhhoouuuussssaaaannnnddd points. Each win. 32,200 points. Each. Win. That's just math so far. It literally can't be disputed. That's how many points each win is worth in this game once you get to win 30 or so.

So let's try some actual math. You OK with that? If you want to score 15 million on a weekend (IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT!?!?!?), you DON'T HAVE TO AVERAGE ANYTHING OVER THE COURSE OF THREE DAYS. You literally don't have to average a thing. Because you don't score points by averages (I feel like a broken record at this point). You actually have to win .... hold your horses ... crazy stuff ... 465 games (465 x 32,200 = 14,973,000). So at 15-20 seconds per game and 32,200 per win, that amounts to .... this is going to blow your mind ... right at 2 hours. Round up to 4 hours, shall we?

CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE PLAYING A GAME FOR 4 WHOLE HOURS OVER THREE DAYS!?!??!?

Let's put it another way since that's so extreme. Six to eight 60-80 game streaks (at 20-30 minutes each) would also do it. That means open the app ... get this ... 2-3 times a day ... for about 20 minutes each.

I KNOW I KNOW, I'm busted. I first have to get to win 30 first, you say. Well, I decided not to count those points or time involved, because they don't really matter in the grand scheme of getting to 15 million, and would add a whopping 15-20 minutes to the project. And since I already rounded 2 hours up to 4, I figured that would take care of it. Believe it or not, it's not difficult at all. Like ... at all ... as I mentioned in a previous post.

It boils down to either I'm wrong or you are, and since I can literally PROVE it's within reason (and even remotely NORMAL for the higher level scorers), I'm leaning towards the latter. In fact, I'd be happy to video myself on a 60-70 game winstreak for you this weekend if you'd like. Just say the word. Of course, for the effort we would of course have to put a wager on it.

Either way, dozens of other NORMAL high-level players can testify scoring in the millions is not that difficult. Now these top 2-3 Clubs ... are they nuts? You bet. They recruit the best, highest scoring players in the game. And I'd guess there's approximately 30-40 guys/gals total who do it consistently. Are they manipulating their scores? If they are, your case is weak at best, and probably not suited for even the most passive accusations. Unless, of course, you have your masters in the Law of Percentages ... in which case, I'd totally be a believer.

In any case, good luck, bud. If a 100 game winstreak is beyond belief for you, then please just quit saying you "understand how to score big points."

Cheers.

Well here we go!! 1st off I would like to point out that the base definition of hypothesis is "an educated guess." 2nd, Redtrunk himself has poste don this forum that the game is set up on random percentages and is the reason that quite often you can and eventually will lose to a lesser team. Percentages are the reason that some people will get the desired legend player form a mystery box after 7 tries and a another person may have to try 20 or 30 times. Odds and percentages have everything to do with this game.

I understand the game play and how to score big points and have in the past. Not as big as was brought up in this discussion though. Your theory of the "perfect storm" just doesn't fly. 20 guys all on 200 game streaks. Lets break this down! 300 million points. that is 300,000,000 lots of zeros there. that translates to 15,000,000 per person. In a three day event, or 72 hours, each player in the club would have to net 208,000 points an hour every hour. This does not account for sleeping, eating, using the bathroom what have you.

208,000 points doesn't sound like much, and its not. But to have all 20 members of a club do it every hour for three days straight? I'm suspect.

Finally, I really couldn't care less who is cheating and how badly they are. I think the more people that can screw Glu the better. I dislike teams getting on their high horse and bragging and boasting about how great they are and trying to convince everyone that they are doing the improbable in a legit manner.
    First off I have never once stated that a 100 game winstreak was impossible or difficult and your "assumption" that I feel that way is baseless. Scoring in the millions is also something that I never said was difficult or impossible. What I have said and the point that I was trying to make is that the time table that is being laid out his highly unlikly and IMPROBABLE, not impossible. What I do have an issue with is the notion of a 465 game win streak. The post started off refering to a team that scored 160 million points in roughly 10 min. To which I offered my opinion that with all of the hacking going on that they were most likely changing the point values for their earnings.

A very grand scenario then was laid out how every member on a club.... 200 winstreak.... 5 games in 2 min.... blah blah blah. Play how you want, win how you want and say what you want. Nothing will change my mind that there are teams that are manipulating the game to greatly outscore the reat of the feild.

Now as your unwarrented and unappreciated level of condesention has reached a level that I am no longer able to stomach, I am stepping away from your tirads of usless dribble. You are unable to follow the conversation, the point of the post, or the point that I was trying to make and would rather beliitle and insult me, and to you I say kiss my @$$
    Either that or you're not willing to admit where you're wrong.

And I never said you needed a 465 game winstreak. I said you needed to win 465 games, total, over the course of the entire weekend. If my math is wrong, please speak up. Once again ... unable (or unwilling) to pay attention. The only reason I ever brought up how many games you can win in 5 minutes is your original post where you said, and I quote, "What has been suggested as a 'resonable' (sp) explanation of 5 wins every 2 minutes is highly unlikely" ... you were literally so wrong that you probably don't even remember saying it, now, eh?

And by the way, the team in question scored way more than 160 million. They scored 20,784,480,417 in less than ten minutes (around 8am on Sunday). The Club quickly disappeared. I'm happy to post a screenshot, although I doubt it will remain up. That's 20 BILLION. Not 20 million or even 200 million. So it sounds like once again you have no idea what you're talking about, other than baseless theory and extremely flawed "laws of percentages."

Next time, consider only posting when you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about, and you may find the perceived condescension level towards you decrease dramatically.
    First off I have never once stated that a 100 game winstreak was impossible or difficult and your "assumption" that I feel that way is baseless. Scoring in the millions is also something that I never said was difficult or impossible. What I have said and the point that I was trying to make is that the time table that is being laid out his highly unlikly and IMPROBABLE, not impossible. What I do have an issue with is the notion of a 465 game win streak. The post started off refering to a team that scored 160 million points in roughly 10 min. To which I offered my opinion that with all of the hacking going on that they were most likely changing the point values for their earnings.

A very grand scenario then was laid out how every member on a club.... 200 winstreak.... 5 games in 2 min.... blah blah blah. Play how you want, win how you want and say what you want. Nothing will change my mind that there are teams that are manipulating the game to greatly outscore the reat of the feild.

Now as your unwarrented and unappreciated level of condesention has reached a level that I am no longer able to stomach, I am stepping away from your tirads of usless dribble. You are unable to follow the conversation, the point of the post, or the point that I was trying to make and would rather beliitle and insult me, and to you I say kiss my @$$

**** dude...I find your screen name on here highly ironic considering you seem to be doing a LOT of crying on here. If you dont like whats being said, stop replying. If your that fed up with top clubs scoring millions, stop playing or play better and join them
    I stated an opinion as to how I thought a team scored 160 million points in 10. I got jumped about how entirely wrong I was and I admitted that what his point was possible but highly unlikely. It was assumed that I am an inferior player and that I am unable to hang with the big boys. I simply tried to backup my argument in an adult rational manner. I mentioned that I really don't care who cheats or how people get points as I'm all in favor of glu being screwed. If that's your definition of crying, then we definitely went to two different schools. I have been in a top club that won every event we played for 3mo or better and actually haven't even played a game in probably two weeks. I offered an opinion to a question and have since backed up my argument in a debate format but became done when one side decided to get personal. If that is going to draw everyone out to give me negative feedback, well I shouldn't have expected any less from forum members!
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    I suggest you to join some big clubs to see how they work and you will realize why these points grow so fast.
    I attended an epic battle between batters up and robots.
    In one of the push, we eat Robot's 6M lead in less than two minutes.
    If everybody plays and has the highest streak points, it is easy to create a burst in a few minutes.
  • BmctexBmctex Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Here's the math. At one point early on this weekend Robots had 278,226,332 points.

The top player at that time was IMOSOHUNGRY with 690,850 points.

Now, there is a maximum of 20 players on each team.

IF each player on Robots was to have the maximum player points posted (690,850 points) that would be a team total 13,817,000. Of course, that's not the case because the player board would have to show 20 players tied at 690,850 points.

So according to the player points board there is no way a team can have accumulated 278,226,332 points. It doesn't matter how much gold was spent or how good the teams are.

It's extremely annoying that this cheating is being done and nothing is being done about it.