Options

An Apology And a Revision

StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
Yesterday I submited a question in a post that was very quickly removed.
I would like to apologize to anyone offended and offer a revision.

Who do you dislike more? Robots or Narcs?

Please don't mention anyone specifically.

Comments

• Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    People get offended by posts on tge forum? Lol. Thats funny. I didn't see the first post but to answer your question, I dislike narcs more. Robots will be robots. Legends in this game. My club leaves everytime we see them on a weekend. Now snitching to get gold from redtrunk is a no no especially when the players are doing the exact same thing they are snitching about. Cowards with salty tacos do that because they can't win. Just my 2 cents
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    People get offended by posts on tge forum? Lol. Thats funny. I didn't see the first post but to answer your question, I dislike narcs more. Robots will be robots. Legends in this game. My club leaves everytime we see them on a weekend. Now snitching to get gold from redtrunk is a no no especially when the players are doing the exact same thing they are snitching about. Cowards with salty tacos do that because they can't win. Just my 2 cents

lol @ Salty Tacos.
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    lol @ Salty Tacos.

Couldn't say what I wanted to say, but I think everyone knows what I meant by that. Lol
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    Yesterday I submited a question in a post that was very quickly removed.
    I would like to apologize to anyone offended and offer a revision.

Who do you dislike more? Robots or Narcs?

Please don't mention anyone specifically.

Is "Narcs" actually the club name?
  • Options
    Gariputo wrote: »
    Is "Narcs" actually the club name?

No. I specifically said not to call any one out. A narc is narc. I don't know of that club name.
    The reason I mentioned Robots is because other than Glu, they get the most flack on the forum.
    Having played the game long enough to see some of the inner workings, I wanted to hear other opinions.
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yes people, so for example, if scottychameleon is a snitch, don't post that on here because Redtrunk doesn't want us hurting other people's feelings.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    But what if the person whose feeling we hurt is a real piece of ****? Is it ok then?
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    If it's true, why wouldn't it be ok? :)
  • Options
    Guys. The point of this is not to call anyone out. If you have strong feelings on the matter. Please express them. But do so without insulting anyone. That's what got this discussion removed the last time. And I believe this is a valid conversation because both Robots and Narcs have played and enormous role in the game.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    I dont think it should matter. If the person ****ing sucks, call em out. Whats the worst thats gonna happen? You have the non existent moderators warn you? The person you call out acts all big and bad in the virtual world?? Who gives a ****. Call em out boys
  • Options
    ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yes, please call them out. And while a couple of you are at it, stop hiding behind your own screen names. Doesn't seem like one of you guys who are always whining on here has the same in game name as your screen name on this forum. So what are you hiding for? Looks like a couple of you guys are the real "tacos" here.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    A narc is narc. I don't know of that club name.

W T F u talkin bout willis? Could you try to make your post any more pointless and convoluted?

Sorry you had your thread deleted but this is pointless drivel.
  • Options
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    W T F u talkin bout willis? Could you try to make your post any more pointless and convoluted?

Sorry you had your thread deleted but this is pointless drivel.

I don't think it's pointless at all. So much time is spent complaining about clubs while it's the players that make up the clubs. I think it's great to have a conversation about the cause of so much frustration in the game. You're entitled to find it all pointless. Honestly it was a simple question. Where the community takes the conversation is up to them. I'm just hoping to keep players names out of the mix.

You don't have to read it. There are plenty of other posts. Even some about the Kardashians.
  • Options
    BakersredsBakersreds Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I will call anybody and everybody that I see using the better than upgrade hack call me a narc I don't care. I'll be a narc and you will still be a **** for using the hack. If you can't win fair why play. That's my game name as well I ain't skeered.