Options

Jailed

RecceRecce Registered Users 5 Posts
Anyone else in GLU jail today for simply playing this game way too much?

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I doubt anyone is in there for that reason.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    LMAO!!! Nice try at a cover up
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Recce wrote: »
    Anyone else in GLU jail today for simply playing this game way too much?

LOL jailed for playing too much? I have over a 3rd of my impossible achievements completed. Was never once jailed for playing too much. Cool story man!
  • Options
    Just trying to figure out if it's a glitch or jail. Two of my teams are not allowed to score club points or buy club boosts. One of them has 200 gold and I hardly use it anymore. There is no reason for me to be in jail.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Just trying to figure out if it's a glitch or jail. Two of my teams are not allowed to score club points or buy club boosts. One of them has 200 gold and I hardly use it anymore. There is no reason for me to be in jail.

Update?? Maybe? If you haven't updated
  • Options
    Good idea, I just don't have the update option on my phone and I didn't get the latest one from this weekend.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Good idea, I just don't have the update option on my phone and I didn't get the latest one from this weekend.

That actually could be the problem. I have been putting the update off but last night I couldn't start the game without updating.
  • Options
    I've heard of s couple people jailed yesterday that are mostly legit except they abused the HR DERBY glitch about a month ago. They had 4 teams and the three teams they used to abuse the glitch were just jailed yesterday. That's the word on the street anyway.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    What happens to your team if you get jailed?
  • Options
    GallowsGallows Registered Users 5 Posts
    You can not contribute club points or access the club shops. I think you just end up in some kind of phantom zone with the kandorian army.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Lol yeah once your jailed the game is pretty pointless unless you just like individual competition
  • Options
    IamLegendIamLegend Registered Users 29 Posts
    If you truly didn't get yourself jailed, then there's a chance you ****ed off one of the old timers that have "friends" at glu. There's a bunch of gauys that have sword fights with redtrunk all the time on this forum and some that just play the game. So it's best to stay away from anyone claiming to be on glu's side, or that they know anyone that works there.
    E.g. Stobor
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    IamLegend wrote: »
    If you truly didn't get yourself jailed, then there's a chance you ****ed off one of the old timers that have "friends" at glu. There's a bunch of gauys that have sword fights with redtrunk all the time on this forum and some that just play the game. So it's best to stay away from anyone claiming to be on glu's side, or that they know anyone that works there.
    E.g. Stobor
    I heard that if you tell Scottycameron you'll put up some points for him this weekend he'll get you outta jail. Unless you told him you wouldn't. Then that's likely why you're in jail.
  • Options
    It must be jealousy of our club then. If you look at my team it only has a few primes and one legend. Still at veteran level and trying to stay low so wouldn't want to have all the big players on there.
  • Options
    It must be jealousy of our club then. If you look at my team it only has a few primes and one legend. Still at veteran level and trying to stay low so wouldn't want to have all the big players on there.

lol yea thats what it is. What club are you in?
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    I heard that if you tell Scottycameron you'll put up some points for him this weekend he'll get you outta jail. Unless you told him you wouldn't. Then that's likely why you're in jail.
    Nah....I heard that if you tell him a hack, he will hold onto it as his "Get Out of Jail Free" Card.
  • Options
    ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Well at least Scotty doesn't have a screen name that's different from his actual in game name. He doesn't hide behind it like some of you clowns. People wanna send him threatening messages and such using a multitude of team names, but are afraid to man up and let it be known who you really are. I hope making threats over a phone app really makes you keyboard warriors feel tough.
  • Options
    LegendsLegends Registered Users 10 Posts
    Duh Adub, don't you know these guys are the biggest badas*es on this site? You ain't cool unless you talk **** about someone else who plays the game the same exact way you do. These guys are so cool.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I've heard of s couple people jailed yesterday that are mostly legit except they abused the HR DERBY glitch about a month ago. They had 4 teams and the three teams they used to abuse the glitch were just jailed yesterday. That's the word on the street anyway.

This is definitely not true wide across Taps. All of the teams I did with this are still fine.
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    LOL jailed for playing too much? I have over a 3rd of my impossible achievements completed. Was never once jailed for playing too much. Cool story man!

that's insane!...... Nice though