Options

Between Insane and Impossible

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Could i suggest some level of achievement in the middle. I consider the "impossible" aptly named, however i've also long since completed all the "Insane" challenges.

Perhaps a "Obsessed" level. 10,000 wins. 50,000 runs. I love the achievments, it just sucks that i'm essentially done the obtainable aspect of this game.

Comments

• Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I'm a third of the way done with impossible achievements. So they are reachable. Glu is greedy. They want you to buy gold instead of giving it to you in achievements
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    I'm a third of the way done with impossible achievements. So they are reachable. Glu is greedy. They want you to buy gold instead of giving it to you in achievements

I dont doubt some will get this impossible goals. In 2015, i played about 15,000 games and felt I put the rest of the world aside for a reasonable amount of time. I can't grasp the idea of being able to play 50,000 games. Let alone getting whatever goals rest past that.

Kudos to those who can make it. It's just nothing that my everyday, several times a day, addiction to this game can match.