Options

Leaching Rewards ?!!

EKeys4EKeys4 Registered Users 2 Posts
How can people join a LOCKED club to steal rewards my other teammates played for ?

Comments

• Options
    JawnyJawny Registered Users 3 Posts
    Someone invited them
  • Options
    EKeys4EKeys4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was the only member in that club. We had two clubs going and I was holding it down.
  • Options
    Keylow63Keylow63 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I had the same issue. 2 people joined my private club 5 seconds before event ended, collected rewards and left.
  • Options
    GallowsGallows Registered Users 5 Posts
    The invertation could have been sent earlier on.
  • Options
    LegendsLegends Registered Users 10 Posts
    All it takes is for someone to hop in real quick during the day when it was public, send out invites, and then they wait until event is over to accept the invite and join. It's a dirty scandal.
  • Options
    SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Had it happen in 3 clubs this weekend they join while club isn't full invite another team and come back at events end. Sickening
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Thats why you keep the club private the whole time and if it still happens, you know for a fact someone from your club invited them
  • Options
    GallowsGallows Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is it worse than top teams with 5 star resources taking over low brackets, club hopping & winning events they have no right to win? A new wave of terror is coming yeah, all you multiple bracket winning cheating a$$ scum better watch your precious clubs. I WILL BE STEALING YOUR PRIMES THIS WEEKEND. so lock up your clubs & keep your eyes open, & don't go to sleep until you collect lol otherwise you will become another victim of TheRewardBandit.
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    EKeys4 wrote: »
    How can people join a LOCKED club to steal rewards my other teammates played for ?

you have to change the name of your club after you make it private
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    Gallows wrote: »
    Is it worse than top teams with 5 star resources taking over low brackets, club hopping & winning events they have no right to win? A new wave of terror is coming yeah, all you multiple bracket winning cheating a$$ scum better watch your precious clubs. I WILL BE STEALING YOUR PRIMES THIS WEEKEND. so lock up your clubs & keep your eyes open, & don't go to sleep until you collect lol otherwise you will become another victim of TheRewardBandit.
    pathetic loser
  • Options
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    you have to change the name of your club after you make it private

Changing the name of the club does nothing
  • Options
    Gallows wrote: »
    If I sucked at this game as bad as you I would find another game to play rather than be a pathetic thief