Options

Stop Promotion?

I see people talk about this often, but how can you do that? My team is playing the bonus games, and even when I back out I'm in a playoff game 3 wins later. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    You can only keep resigning the playoff games if you don't want to go to the next level but eventually you will be auto promoted
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    What cheeseman said. It goes by total wins/losses so even backing out, you will eventually reach the predetermined win/loss ratio to auto promote
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    What cheeseman said. It goes by total wins/losses so even backing out, you will eventually reach the predetermined win/loss ratio to auto promote

Autopromotion also has a LOT to do with your total stars. So to slow down auto promos leave a 1 star on your bench.

But as for bonus games, red circle top left. Be the 1919 chisox and throw the playofffs. Play bonuses, repeat.
  • Options
    FlrageFlrage Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    If your using a iPhone it will auto promote u no matter what.i use Android phone like samsung galaxy and have been at all star for a month and a half. Never auto promoted.u have to be losing a game against a division opponent then hit the red circle at top of screen.it will either tell u do u want to quit game if it's not a division game,which does nothing for u.if it's a division game it will say quitting game will cost u a division win.thats the games that will take a win away from your record towards your promotion.every week I get up to 97 wins and the next week I do a bunch of match games and let the opponent take the lead,then quit so I drop a division win.i normally get down to about 50 wins so when bonus event starts I have room to win and not reach playoffs.and while doing bonus games I quit those in the 8th inning of I'm losing also so I'm dropping more wins during the event.