Options

Losing streak

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Got to a certain point now I can't win a game as I'm so overmatched. You need to spend real money to win, don't bother

Comments

• Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Not a skill game, if you spend enough money on upgrades you'll win games if not you'll lose. Don't bother
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    Not about money. People hack it. Posting that the game is a "scam" isn't revealing any new information to a forum where literally 90% of the people hate the game to begin with. You're just late to the party.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    llamas wrote: »
    Not a skill game, if you spend enough money on upgrades you'll win games if not you'll lose. Don't bother

The trick is to build a "good enough" team and stay low in the levels.

In 2014 I rushed through the playoffs until I hit a wall. My team average was .226. I was winning half my games.

In 2015 I only autoleveled up. Built a great team hit .315 and won 75%

This year I keep deadweight on my roster, i'm a 4 star team hitting .339 and winning 85% of my games.

The skill is in the management of success. Big fish small pond. I'll level up to more equal footing when my team is where I want it and the game is more fun then winning. Right now I enjoy wkd events and win streaks past 3. I like getting past the first round of the tournament because I didnt walk 6 times in round one.

I dont spend money. Wont spend money. Love love love this game.