Options

**** glu

Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
Hey guys, if you want a legit baseball game, go download MLB Perfect Inning 16. It is pretty legit and you control the pitching as well as batting. They also have a detection for game guardian. If you have game guardian a message pops up stating that your device is either rooted or your using an illegal app so you cant hack it. Im sure there is a way too but its an awesome game. Glu should take note.

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    Hey guys, if you want a legit baseball game, go download MLB Perfect Inning 16. It is pretty legit and you control the pitching as well as batting. They also have a detection for game guardian. If you have game guardian a message pops up stating that your device is either rooted or your using an illegal app so you cant hack it. Im sure there is a way too but its an awesome game. Glu should take note.

I downloaded it thanks devil doc. Looks like the direction I would consider.

If glu does not fix its problems. I will be going there. Why would I spend money when others are getting free resources??

The hackers can play amongst themselves and glu will not make any money
    Thanks devildoc