Options

At what division does the game become "unwinnable" for an honest player?

I have seen some posts on here about players reaching a certain rank and not being able to win at all anymore because they are facing teams with full rosters of legend players, basically drawing an end to the game. Just wondering which level you have to get promoted to for this to happen so I can make sure to stay below it.

Comments

• Options
    CARDINALNATIONCARDINALNATION Registered Users 9 Posts
    I know a bunch of honest players who have a team full of legends. The idea that every team that has legends are cheaters is simply an excuse for the players who are too cheap to spend money.
  • Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    I know a bunch of honest players who have a team full of legends. The idea that every team that has legends are cheaters is simply an excuse for the players who are too cheap to spend money.

That's fair, I suppose I should have said "honest and cheap players".

Still, what tier do you have to get to where the majority of your opponents have legends/are too tough for someone who can't afford to spend money on the game?
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Too cheap? My bad, I just really can't justify spending as much as it would take to get a legend team... Even 100 bucks I don't care to spend.

I've made a pretty good team without spending money or cheating. 3 legends now.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Honest and cheap players top out at about ace.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    It varies. Dixon is right although I had an all legend novice team so you never know
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    That's fair, I suppose I should have said "honest and cheap players".

Still, what tier do you have to get to where the majority of your opponents have legends/are too tough for someone who can't afford to spend money on the game?
    It also depends on what you consider cheating. Some consider using glitches cheating, others say its when you modify game code.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    All that matters is GLU will jail whether you use glitches or hacks