Stadium investment??

Hey guys I was curious if the stadium investment is worth it? Also what does it take to level up the stadium? More real money, gold, or in game cash?? Thanks for the help guys.

Comments

• BrewhagenBrewhagen Registered Users 18 Posts
    It not worth it. They take away the video for a 20 gold boost and they take away event video. Also if you lose your account like what happened to mine, your new account won't have the stadium.
  • Keylow63Keylow63 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys I was curious if the stadium investment is worth it? Also what does it take to level up the stadium? More real money, gold, or in game cash?? Thanks for the help guys.

It takes more gold to level it up, and quite a bit of it. Don't waste your money
  • WBERTAMUS71WBERTAMUS71 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ok thanks guys
  • Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yea def not worth it at this point

you have to spend 4000 gold to get 16 gold per day
    you have to spend and additional 8000 gold to get 26 gold per day
    and that's where I am so I dont know the rest

and the worst part is that the gold spent on the weekend doesn't count because of the fan rewards
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    In order to get to Level 10, the max, you have to spend 960,000 gold. After you hit each level, the counter resets to 0. So after you hit Level 9, at 640,000, the counter goes back to 0, and you have to spend the full 960,000 to reach Level 10. Typical Glu greed. If I'm ever lucky enough to run into that queeer Glu CEO Niccolo out in public, I'd love nothing more than to kick him square in the bag, repeatedly. F Glu, F this game.
  • smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    hopefully they will roll it over to next years version for your team, then it would be worth it. Otherwise yes, as alluded to above, it takes crazy long and a crazy amount of gold to move up. I'm only at tier 5 and had it since it came out. (56 gold a day)
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Reasons I'm an idiot.

I've dealt with Glu games before, yet I gave this one a chance on a whim. It wasn't until I started it up that I saw it was Glu game and second guessed, but I gave it a shot.

Then I started spending money on it. Wee. And the stadium sounded like a good idea, but I should have come here first and asked. I'm now 4+ days in to the stadium and fan rewards were still going up to a couple hours ago. Just how often are these fan reward events going to come out? I can only work on upgrading my stadium 3 out of 7 days a week?
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    So yes, the stadium will accumulate gold spent Monday-Thursday but not on league, tournament or Slugger entry fees during those days. So really unless your spending gold on boosts during those days or buying picks, 3-player trade packs, upgrades, uniforms; things like that, it will not count.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    There were still fan events Monday and Tuesday this week. Or was that because of the holiday, since I just started playing. The stadium upgrading has been on hold since I bought it and for 4-5 days straight.